I Am John Titor

Samstwitch

Hello to all. My name is John Titor. Or rather, I am one of the men you know as John. In reality, there are 8 different John Titors. As the previous to Johns explained in their revelations in the years of 1998 to 2001, the multiverse theory was correct, proving that there are several parallel universes. This was discovered in P3 or Parallel Universe 3 (this universe being P2, and I coming from P1) when a company known as Dasek Technologies used a Large Hadron Collider like machine to simulate the formation of their universe. The particals, in accordance to the P3's different physics, collapsed due to a mathematical error in the amount of force needed to produce such "Big Bang" like results. The collapsation caused a major ripple in space-time due to the deadly mixture of particles and the P3 physics. The ripple caused a rip in the delicate membrane of the P3 space-time, causing a wormhole connecting P3 to P4. The P3 space exploration programs helped the P4 scientists set up their wormhole to P2, and then P1.
The name John Titor is a pseudonym used by the Time Traveler's Program (TTP). John was and is a common anonymous first name. Titor represented the delicate nature of the wormholes teetering between existence.
As of now, it is the third of July in 2011. I will answer any questions about the two Johns before me and about my role in this.

This John sounded genuine to me at first.

*POST NOTE: I have just finished reading the Debunk thread on this topic. I have posted my findings of INCONSISTENCIES in Post #35 HERE CLICK ME. Due to the INCONSISTENCIES, I don't believe his story, although he said a lot of things that were convincing. :rolleyes:

I wish I had not missed the first John Titor. :( I want to talk to him.

Ren

The person who posted the pictures of the time machine in the car didn't mask the Civil Defense logo. That was an old cold war radiation monitor. Titor's chat script also reveals a host of inconsistencies. Yet, yet real time travelers may be using John Rick H.ber's message to relay warnings from our near future enjoying the fact that they will not upset the time-line by being taken too seriously.

If you could talk to a real time traveler such as John, what would you ask? And would you be willing to listen?

Samstwitch

The person who posted the pictures of the time machine in the car didn't mask the Civil Defense logo. That was an old cold war radiation monitor. Titor's chat script also reveals a host of inconsistencies. Yet, yet real time travelers may be using John Rick H.ber's message to relay warnings from our near future enjoying the fact that they will not upset the time-line by being taken too seriously.

If you could talk to a real time traveler such as John, what would you ask? And would you be willing to listen?

We must agree to disagree on the validity of John Titor.

If I could talk to John I would ask too many questions to post here. Many questions would be related to Bible Prophecy. Some would be about things he changed on our Timeline. Of course I would be willing to listen. I have already read everything he ever wrote that I could find. Reading his posts is another form of listening. :)

Ren

Let me pretend to be John Titor for a moment and let's role-play.

Q: Why is John Rick H.ber accused of being John Titor?
A: He had a chat session open with me on many occasions and I fed him a few answers.

Q: When will the Olympics really be cancelled, the next U.S. Civil War, World War 3?
A: When book and magazine paper publishing finally dies.. when the Islamic League rises from the Arab League..

Q: Why are there so many inconsistencies and lies mixed with accurate reports of the near future?
A: If I reported the future with 100% accuracy, I would seriously damage the time-line. This is in violation of the Temporal Directive.

Q: Was Nostradamus and Revelation correct? Is there something to Bible prophecy.
A: Yes. Nostradamus and the author of Revelation -- Apollonius had a prophetic technique which was later scientifically confirmed and repeatable.

Q: Is everyone a Christian in the future?
A: Christianity changes after we start to view and review the actual historical past and discover its truths.

Q: What is in store for humanity's far future?
A: It will be just like Star Trek without the dangerous aliens. We'll be exploring and colonizing habitable planets. We'll live a lot longer but death will no longer be feared.

kurisu

I did answer all of his five questions on the last page. And I remind everyone that posting on a forum is not my primary objective. It is the assurance of the security of the CERN and LHC wormhole. I am currently watching several members of the project.

In regard to kc's earlier concern about the high level of security of CERN. At this point, CERN has already established contact with the other universes. They know of my coming.

Oh? If you need help give me a call but, what about their arizona base? :)

Samstwitch

Oh, so many John Titor's, and I remember when there was only one. :)

Here are people working on a John Titor movie. Well, tell me what you think on this one. It seems OK to me, but they need to go pro. Also, they present an interesting mix. Please enjoy - anyway.....

Great find! This must be the promo for the new film that Jay Cheel is working on about John Titor. I have spoken to him recently by email.

Temporal Recon (TR) is the author of "Conviction of a Time Traveler" which is more proof that John Titor was a real TT. TR was the ONLY person besides me (that is changing now) who pronounced John's surname properly, with the "i" sound as in "Tie-tor". John's surname is an anagram for "Time-Travel-Or" as he stated in one of his posts. That's how we know the proper pronunciation is "Tie-tor" as in minor, shiner, finer, etc.

Love the video! Jay Cheel also produced the documentary film "Obsessed and Scientific" which is also about John Titor. I posted it somewhere on Paranormalis. It's on Youtube too, but I see it's also on Jay Cheel's 'Vimeo' profile vimeo.com/36573140 (in the right column under 'Jay Cheel's videos').

Num7, would you consider posting a new thread with HDRKID's post?

Jay is a fine man. I enjoyed speaking with him and his assistant at length about the Titor story. The angle they take with the Titor story is interesting and very approachable. Looking forward to seeing it get produced.