I Am John Titor

HDRKID

John Titor spoke of city versus country in a civil war. Also, about major changes in america. For example, after the cities are destroyed it becomes more agrarian. This is what most remote viewers see.

TAKEN FROM http://www.truthistreason.net/10-si...est-inside-the-united-states-is-a-possibility
"Over the past 100 years, the American population has moved steadily into our big cities and the surrounding suburbs. This has created virtual “ghost towns” in our rural areas from coast to coast. Back in 1910, 72 percent of Americans lived in rural areas. Today, only 16 percent of Americans live in rural areas."

Astheru

What is the model number of the displacement unit you used to get here this time? How is it different from the C204? Also, what was the procedure used for "interworld" information exchange between parallel universes to prove the "Many Worlds" interpretation of QM?

Ren

Why are you asking for model numbers?
Let me explain this in terms of Star Trek. Do you know about that show?
Imagine, if you will, that there are no transporter rooms.
Soldiers will be able to carry transporter devices.
This will not only transport you to distant locations.
But it can transport you backward in time.

Go to your favorite YouTube.Com video and pull back the progress bar using your mouse.
Now imagine that you're viewing a video clip of your own life.
There are 2 you's. The one watching and the one in the video.
It is the same principal, only you'll be able to not only view the past, but influence it.
But your future self in your own past is unnatural.
Your future self is not supposed to be walking around in your past.
People will subconsciously know that you don't belong here.
People will subconsciously also know that what you are saying is somehow unacceptable.

Some will be so opposed to your presence that they will lash out, or block you.
They won't even be able to read your messages.

Ren

If there are others here at the same time, do not shake their hand Mr. Titor! The same matter cannot occupy the same space.

Video tape yourself and touch the image of your past self face on the monitor.
See, nothing happened.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Video tape yourself and touch the image of your past self face on the monitor.
See, nothing happened.

Is that really an applicable analogy?

I suppose what you are saying is that some paradox fears that are believed to curtail the nature of time travel aren't really relevant. Time travel is in fact far more flexible than we believed it to be. We wrote the rules before we made the journey and we got them wrong?

Ren

Is that really an applicable analogy?

I suppose what you are saying is that some paradox fears that are believed to curtail the nature of time travel aren't really relevant. Time travel is in fact far more flexible than we believed it to be. We wrote the rules before we made the journey and we got them wrong?

Yes. Is not watching an old movie a form of time travel that you can watch yet can't influence?
Imagine that nature already has a natural video recorder.
Everything that happened has reflected light and sound that is still traveling out somewhere in space.

Future time travel is like a really advanced encoder / decoder (video camera). Not only can you experience everything in surround sound and view, but you can even project your body there and influence the past.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Yes. Is not watching an old movie a form of time travel that you can watch yet can't influence?
Imagine that nature already has a natural video recorder.
Everything that happened has reflected light and sound that is still traveling out somewhere in space.

Future time travel is like a really advanced encoder / decoder (video camera). Not only can you experience everything in surround sound and view, but you can even project your body there and influence the past.

If you can influence events, can events affect you? Could you be killed or injured when travelling in this manner?

you have piqued my curiosity now.

Ren

Yes. I can be killed or injured in the past. My life would then terminate at that future point of past entry.

Someone said Pamela was giving out a test. What song. That would be "The Power of Love" a song featured in "Back to the Future".
"The Glory of Love" Peter Cetera.
Pam's mother is psychic.

Pass this on and maybe she'll appear on this board from ATS.