I Am John Titor

TheSmart1two

John Titor,

I want to believe that you are a new John Titor. I recently just discovered the story about the original two Johns a few days ago. I am extremely interested in knowing more. I also live in Omaha where the original John's mom is said to live. If you would like to talk to me please let me know. I basically only made an account so I could contact you haha.

Himalayan Hermit

There was a show that ran on C2C AM about John Titor (about 3 hrs long) and another site (A_T_S) has the entire transcript of Titor (19 pages) of claims he made in 2001. I had never even heard of this chap until couple months ago. Now we have Ren and Tempus and more people claiming to be Titor? This is really intriguing, but to me it seems hogwash (some of the things he mentioned did make sense and portrayed the times we're living in now), but then who really knows??

Ren

Greetings and salutations Himalayan Hermit.

'Ren' means 'rename'. My real name is J.ohn T.homas
If anybody cares to investigate me, even a Private Investigator, they will find that I am telling the truth.

John Titor=John Ti(me)T(ravel)-0-r
..where 0 is the number of my first clone
..and the last 'r' stands for 'Ren'.

177 Tempus Edax Rerum=177645

abcdefghi
jklmnopqr
stuvwxyz

Pamela=Pam Hunt
knew her in Michigan
about 44 years old
father was in the military
has a twin brother Matt
mother is a gifted psychic

Can anybody help me find her?

Himalayan Hermit

Greetings and salutations Himalayan Hermit.

'Ren' means 'rename'. My real name is J.ohn T.homas
If anybody cares to investigate me, even a Private Investigator, they will find that I am telling the truth.

John Titor=John Ti(me)T(ravel)-0-r
..where 0 is the number of my first clone
..and the last 'r' stands for 'Ren'.

177 Tempus Edax Rerum=177645

abcdefghi
jklmnopqr
stuvwxyz

Pamela=Pam Hunt
knew her in Michigan
about 44 years old
father was in the military
has a twin brother Matt
mother is a gifted psychic

Can anybody help me find her?

So is Tempus fake or is he also your counterpart? I lived in Michigan for 9 yrs but that's irrelevant to your post. Can you not hook up with that lawyer, what's his name who represents John Titor and Pam and ask him where Pam is?

Ren

So is Tempus fake or is he also your counterpart? I lived in Michigan for 9 yrs but that's irrelevant to your post. Can you not hook up with that lawyer, what's his name who represents John Titor and Pam and ask him where Pam is?

It isn't clear to me who is fake and who isn't.
I believe that I uncovered 2 people who aren't fake.
Charlie Timeline 39 -- He has never been wrong in any of his predictions.
Another guy, a-ren 2*** is avoiding me. I don't think I'm supposed to contact him.

You think the Habers know who Pam is?

Himalayan Hermit

Well Oliver Williams who maintains johntitor.com and who was interviewed on C2C AM seems to think so. Supposedly Habers is the official lawyer for the Titor Family. May be you should contact C2C AM and see if you can go on air? I'm sure Noory will agree to an interview.

I must add that my knowledge of John Titor is still in stages of infancy. I just started reading about him few months ago. I'm sure this and forums like ATS has people who've kept track of him since 2000-2001 so will let them opine.

Rosco..Jones

I am stuck here until I can confirm that the CERN wormhole is operational and then proceed to travel through it.

I can only tell you this:

Dry is the land of the two rivers
Dry = drained or evaporated away Two Rivers = Iraq, Tigris & Euphrates rivers
Drunk by the cavaliers.
Drunk = to have swallowed the contents of Cavaliers and others of that Quality, who seem to have little Interest or Affection to the public Good, their Language and Behavior speaking nothing but Division and War.
The red son comes to aid.
But causes more pain.
Russia?
The East fights West
North and South.
China against the world?
While Luna covers Helios ten times.
Total eclipses average ~2.2 annually. 10/2.2= 4.5 years

someguy

It is only me and my P1 partner working on that situation. The man is really just a nut. As for your president, he is not really remembered. I cannot assure you that no disaster willbtake place, it may cause a wrinkle in space-time.

As for you, ZeoEmeraude, I have no proof of the universe that I came from. The wormhole fries all electronic equipment carried through. I thought that Coast to Coast AM would be an expected place for a "loon to turn up". I also submitted a registration to anomalies.net and TTI, but I have not had my ID accepted on either. This was the first available place.
Wow great thread so far, I am replying as I read the posts, I am having trouble with your electronics claim, I feel confident when I say anti static plastic bags with your devices powered down inside the sealed bag should do the job of keeping your electronics alive, also a running electronic device would need to have a force field around it, similar to that of a disc shaped craft, of course I have nothing to back this claim but that is my two cents so far, I will keep reading now

Secretman3811

Wow great thread so far, I am replying as I read the posts, I am having trouble with your electronics claim, I feel confident when I say anti static plastic bags with your devices powered down inside the sealed bag should do the job of keeping your electronics alive, also a running electronic device would need to have a force field around it, similar to that of a disc shaped craft, of course I have nothing to back this claim but that is my two cents so far, I will keep reading now

someguy yea i too saw the Grey Alien i remember you as a UFO and Time Travel board so why did you quit your show and it was a good radio show....peace to you..i hope we will get the Time Travel someday as you said before the UFO must invade and then we know the truth about ET.

someguy

someguy yea i too saw the Grey Alien i remember you as a UFO and Time Travel board so why did you quit your show and it was a good radio show....peace to you..i hope we will get the Time Travel someday as you said before the UFO must invade and then we know the truth about ET.
When did I bring up grey aliens in this thread? You send mixed signals secret guy and your comments do not come across positively. I did not quit my show, I said all I had to say and moved onward, I never said aliens would invade either, I said there would be a mass landing, your sarcastic posts are not amusing me, you still have a lot to learn. Please do not respond here, stick to the threads subject.