I Am John Titor

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Oh, good shot Sir.

Have you contacted Pamela and passed her test? Until she reports back here (as she has in the past) you're officially a raving lunatic with sociopathic tendencies.

Oh, bullseye dude!

Mmhm. Keep showing your ass.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Do not let him show his ass!

It's funny how you can predict that there will be predictions from these unpredictable people.

Me, I'd like them to show me some video of men walking on Mars, Archologies spearing the sky, or just some plain old dude teleporting into an alien brothel... with one o' them green-skinned wimmen Kirk loved to caress, then I'd believe. And, if we must be subject to a tale about a man who talks to himself in the future, could be a diagnosis needed there, I'd like him to ask his future self who develops the cure-all for cancer and how it works. Just the structure of the drug molecule, or even a road map of how to develop it. A clue, that's all we need and then we can sell that to Galaxopharma and be gajillionaires.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Hello to all. My name is John Titor. Or rather, I am one of the men you know as John. In reality, there are 8 different John Titors. As the previous to Johns explained in their revelations in the years of 1998 to 2001, the multiverse theory was correct, proving that there are several parallel universes. This was discovered in P3 or Parallel Universe 3 (this universe being P2, and I coming from P1) when a company known as Dasek Technologies used a Large Hadron Collider like machine to simulate the formation of their universe. The particals, in accordance to the P3's different physics, collapsed due to a mathematical error in the amount of force needed to produce such "Big Bang" like results. The collapsation caused a major ripple in space-time due to the deadly mixture of particles and the P3 physics. The ripple caused a rip in the delicate membrane of the P3 space-time, causing a wormhole connecting P3 to P4. The P3 space exploration programs helped the P4 scientists set up their wormhole to P2, and then P1.
The name John Titor is a pseudonym used by the Time Traveler's Program (TTP). John was and is a common anonymous first name. Titor represented the delicate nature of the wormholes teetering between existence.
As of now, it is the third of July in 2011. I will answer any questions about the two Johns before me and about my role in this.

so here you say there are 8 diffrent Johns can we expect to see any more show up or are you it for this trip or could another come from some other line unknown to you??? i mean is it poss that another world just made the tech and sent someone through ???

Chip Lewis

so here you say there are 8 diffrent Johns can we expect to see any more show up or are you it for this trip or could another come from some other line unknown to you??? i mean is it poss that another world just made the tech and sent someone through ???

If there are others here at the same time, do not shake their hand Mr. Titor! The same matter cannot occupy the same space.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeah that would be a double down with out the bacon .......lol

but realy thow whos to say that earth line A.
which the first Titor is from and is ahead of us in the tech. couldn't send there boy John on a demension jump.
only to find that earth line B. who only just now got the tech. had sent there boy for a test..
and they meet here in our present time only to find out we still don't have the tech yet????
I mean we are talking demension jumping here rite???? one is farther along than another so it would be a jump into the past so to speak
but still just a demension jump and not realy time travel to there own future or past but a jump to a lesser evolved time line...
what the hell did I just say:confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The whole Titor saga relies on timelines rather than linear time travel. This 2011 is obviously not the same 2011 Titor went through as a young man. So he's not from our future. But, now that he made it back to the future, we're part of his past.

TimeNot_0

8 John Titors. My, can we try for ah perhaps 16 John Titors??
Going once, going twice, going, going, going whenever who knows??

Num7

Administrator
Staff
TimeNot_0 said:
8 John Titors. My, can we try for ah perhaps 16 John Titors??
Going once, going twice, going, going, going whenever who knows??

Possibilities are endless. Maybe we're all wrong... Perhaps there is only one JT and there will always be only one JT. Uh just a thought.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Possibilities are endless. Maybe we're all wrong... Perhaps there is only one JT and there will always be only one JT. Uh just a thought.

They are all JT, + or - a % or so.

This was the great part of JT's tale. Theoretically, anyone could be JT from a divergent timeline and because of that divergence they weren't the same JT nor would they know everything he knew or speak as he did. This has been the great failing of any other JT who has landed in that they have failed to exploit the built in logic loophole in the tale.

JT 1 knew the Pamela song. JT 2 from an adjacent divergence of 1-2% may not know the Pamela song. JT 3 who could be from a 10th parallel may be a from a different timeline structure altogether as his divergence would be 10-20% and that can make for a huge difference in the tale whilst still being JT and posting as such.

Did that make sense?

twilightsky

what happened to john,did all these 115 degree days force him back to the future,
or further into the past, when it was cooler?
if i was a time traveler,i,de come back in the winter,
its easier to get warm than it is to get cool.
hea, if your a heat lover,,,my hats off to you.
yea, i,m just rambleing,the heat has done fried my
brain,