I Am John Titor

kurisu

I agree that many time travelers (hoaxer or not) have pretty bad grammar.

I wonder if we should expect one of the real John Titors to show up here on Paranormalis. What do you think? Paranormalis is the 6th site showing up on Google when you search "Time travel forum". :)

Think about it though assuming someone was a time traveler from a world similar to John Titors it would only make sense that they would have bad grammar actually no it would be suspicious if they did have good grammar. In that kind of world you are either fighting or working to get money / food / supplies there is no time for school or studies they may know the basics of writing and obviously can speak but, they wouldnt have attended school unless their town was unique in that way

kurisu

Have you considered that various TT'ers "poor" grammar and spelling might be purposeful?

What like compile a list of works which are misspelled then attempt to 'read between the lines' That's a interesting theory but, do we have a full accurate copy of the original post?

What like compile a list of works which are misspelled then attempt to 'read between the lines' That's a interesting theory but, do we have a full accurate copy of the original post?

No, that is not what I mean. In my continuing research into time travelers visiting our time, I have discovered several that are indeed telling the truth about their profession and are not merely 14 year old hoaxers. I have also found it unusual that for the most part and with only a few exceptions, their use of language is strained. I have also discovered use of code words and cover terms in use by these time travelers. I am merely putting forward the theory that sometimes, it serves a purpose to intentionally make mistakes in one's writing. This strategy is well known in some circles.

HDRKID

What do you mean - poor grammar. People gotta love COMЯADE TITOЯ. After all, in communist Яussia you don't kill time, time kill you! :)

twilightsky

hea yall,just me haveing a look-see,i dream your all doin well,i,ll be cheaking back from time to time,i only hope peace for you

who knows

Does anybody realize this man actually precisely predicted what is just now happening today?

Dry is the land of the two rivers -
Drunk by the cavaliers.
The red son comes to aid. - Russia bombing in Syria
But causes more pain.
The East fights West - This is happening atm
North and South. - Probably korea
While Luna covers Helios ten times. - April 4th 2015 Solar Eclipse..

Not too long ago in 2015 nasa revealed they had found water on mars