I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

TimeFlipper

or suppressed cause you was onto something that maybe close to what they have or are working on
You know the same as i do Cobber Steve...Only the UK, US, and Germany have their own Time-Machines...Iam certain you are aware of the German Time-Machine "Die Glocke", also known as "The Bell"..

But not to be associated with the Nazi "Fly Trap", except for the massively huge amount of power fed into both of them from a large power station close to them which was specifically built for those two experiments..

DIE GLOCKE, THE BELL...jpgNAZI FLY TRAP...jpg

Realmadmanmarcum

You know the same as i do Cobber Steve...Only the UK, US, and Germany have their own Time-Machines...Iam certain you are aware of the German Time-Machine "Die Glocke", also known as "The Bell"..

But not to be associated with the Nazi "Fly Trap", except for the massively huge amount of power fed into both of them from a large power station close to them which was specifically built for those two experiments..

View attachment 13947View attachment 13948
Yeah the US likely captured it or the Russians. They were definitely onto more advanced technology, likely by their conquests which returned them with great knowledge and wealth.

There was definitely an exhibition to Antarctica from the Germans and then later the US. When the US visited, they lost their men, at least one ship and retreated. Odd, isn’t it?

steven chiverton

yes i iknow about the bell it vanished for 75 years then suddenly landed in America Himmler vanished with it but nothing about him ever being onboard it when it landed 75 years latter in America

Mayhem

Zenith
yes i iknow about the bell it vanished for 75 years then suddenly landed in America Himmler vanished with it but nothing about him ever being onboard it when it landed 75 years latter in America
Where did you see that it landed in America ? Himmler vanished with it?