I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

steven chiverton

and since gibbs passed away im lucky im not bing bombarded by a flood of people wanting me to make them a hdr unit like before when they coundent get into contact with gibbs to buy a hdr unit

TimeFlipper

never even tried to not even wear the time coils as theres to many unknowns yet and a line of users wanting there miserable pasts changed
Ive told several new members in the forums that nobody on Paranormalis knows how to time-travel...There have even been new members writing to me privately on here, thinking that i can actually time-travel...

There is only one Paranormalis member i shall never forget, and thats Brokenheartedmum...Her son was killed in a car crash and she was so very very desperate to time travel, i felt deeply sad for her...I didnt have the heart to tell her nobody on here can help her :cry:

Realmadmanmarcum

Ive told several new members in the forums that nobody on Paranormalis knows how to time-travel...There have even been new members writing to me privately on here, thinking that i can actually time-travel...

There is only one Paranormalis member i shall never forget, and thats Brokenheartedmum...Her son was killed in a car crash and she was so very very desperate to time travel, i felt deeply sad for her...I didnt have the heart to tell her nobody on here can help her :cry:
It's unfortunate to see these stories. It's even more saddening when directed at you.

If I said I could help someone, I would have to clone myself like in this episode of the Simpsons.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is the demand would be so overwhelming, I'd have to go into a witness protection program. And who kmows, maybe I have :LOL::ROFLMAO: