I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

steven chiverton

Ive told several new members in the forums that nobody on Paranormalis knows how to time-travel...There have even been new members writing to me privately on here, thinking that i can actually time-travel...

There is only one Paranormalis member i shall never forget, and thats Brokenheartedmum...Her son was killed in a car crash and she was so very very desperate to time travel, i felt deeply sad for her...I didnt have the heart to tell her nobody on here can help her :cry:
same here my friend time flipper

steven chiverton

the effects of the hdr electromagnet is strange to and ive established theres a south and north pole at the same end as they both spin a watch each way and in my video here ive captured it notice the watch on the right is slower than the one on the left making me think theres a time related threshold between the 2 opposing fields

Realmadmanmarcum

the effects of the hdr electromagnet is strange to and ive established theres a south and north pole at the same end as they both spin a watch each way and in my video here ive captured it notice the watch on the right is slower than the one on the left making me think theres a time related threshold between the 2 opposing fields

There's too much slop and interference with poles. Good for gas mileage, not for time travel in my opinion. But keep at it!