I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

TimeFlipper

The Kecksberg UFO incident December 9th 1965, at Kecksberg Pennsylvania USA..

There was a fireball reported by citizens of six US states, and Canada over Detroit, Michigan, and Windsor Ontario...Astronomers said it was likely to have been a bright Meteor burning up in the atmosphere and descending at a steep angle..

NASA released a statement in 2005 reporting that "experts" had examined fragments from the area and determined they were from a Soviet Satellite, but that records of their findings were lost back in the 1990s..(How very convenient!!)..

NASA responded to court orders and Freedom Of Information Act requests to search for the records...The incident gained wide notoriety in popular culture and UFOology with speculation ranging from extraterrestrial craft to the Soviet space probe Kosmos96

The incident is often called the Pennsylvania`s Roswell...A model depicting the alleged crashed object. originally created for the show "Unsolved Mysteries," and put on display near the Kecksberg Fire Station is shown below, looking very similar to The Bell

800px-SpaceA.jpg

Realmadmanmarcum

The Kecksberg UFO incident December 9th 1965, at Kecksberg Pennsylvania USA..

There was a fireball reported by citizens of six US states, and Canada over Detroit, Michigan, and Windsor Ontario...Astronomers said it was likely to have been a bright Meteor burning up in the atmosphere and descending at a steep angle..

NASA released a statement in 2005 reporting that "experts" had examined fragments from the area and determined they were from a Soviet Satellite, but that records of their findings were lost back in the 1990s..(How very convenient!!)..

NASA responded to court orders and Freedom Of Information Act requests to search for the records...The incident gained wide notoriety in popular culture and UFOology with speculation ranging from extraterrestrial craft to the Soviet space probe Kosmos96

The incident is often called the Pennsylvania`s Roswell...A model depicting the alleged crashed object. originally created for the show "Unsolved Mysteries," and put on display near the Kecksberg Fire Station is shown below, looking very similar to The Bell

View attachment 13969
Thank you for that, Mr Flipper.

I haven’t heard of any recent citings of die glocke (Nazi Bell).

The Horton ho 229 is still around and housed at either Northrop or Lockheed (it may have moved again since last I heard)

The US brought it back, so makes you wonder what else did they snatch up besides brains and plywood on those one way kamakaze jets that were built in 1944!

They had to load their pilots up with meth amphetamine. Germans also invented methadone, a treatment used in heroin an opioid addiction.

Have to give it to the people, they were ahead of their time but ruled by a ruthless dictator control freak. A lot of them lived normal lives in Argentina and America after the war, saying goodbye to their past. Though some held on to their traditions, I think most wanted to forget and never mention it again. All the descendants of Adolf changed their last name.

Attachments

• D640974F-3ED5-4114-A044-649B7F23CEF6.jpeg
    D640974F-3ED5-4114-A044-649B7F23CEF6.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 291FB1B4-D6FB-483D-8F14-92C9D60E28F7.jpeg
    291FB1B4-D6FB-483D-8F14-92C9D60E28F7.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 0DA2FD88-AA6C-421D-941C-D37015D03C62.jpeg
    0DA2FD88-AA6C-421D-941C-D37015D03C62.jpeg
    481.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Thank you for that, Mr Flipper.

I haven’t heard of any recent citings of die glocke (Nazi Bell).

The Horton ho 229 is still around and housed at either Northrop or Lockheed (it may have moved again since last I heard)

The US brought it back, so makes you wonder what else did they snatch up besides brains and plywood on those one way kamakaze jets that were built in 1944!

They had to load their pilots up with meth amphetamine. Germans also invented methadone, a treatment used in heroin an opioid addiction.

Have to give it to the people, they were ahead of their time but ruled by a ruthless dictator control freak. A lot of them lived normal lives in Argentina and America after the war, saying goodbye to their past. Though some held on to their traditions, I think most wanted to forget and never mention it again. All the descendants of Adolf changed their last name.
From what i know the Horton 229 flying wing was flown only once in glider mode without the engines fitted...It was meant to be a fighter bomber with a top speed of 620mph..Only 3 of them were ever built..

I could find no info regarding American pilots being used as Kamikaze pilots on those aircraft...The only time i have seen a replica model of a Horton 229, was in the opening sequence of the Sci-Fi series Agent Carter, where her boyfriend was flying one of them out of control and had to ditch it into the sea to save peoples lives on land :eek: :D

Realmadmanmarcum

From what i know the Horton 229 flying wing was flown only once in glider mode without the engines fitted...It was meant to be a fighter bomber with a top speed of 620mph..Only 3 of them were ever built..

I could find no info regarding American pilots being used as Kamikaze pilots on those aircraft...The only time i have seen a replica model of a Horton 229, was in the opening sequence of the Sci-Fi series Agent Carter, where her boyfriend was flying one of them out of control and had to ditch it into the sea to save peoples lives on land :eek: :D

Ha ha, I might have to see if I can find that.

I don’t know if Americans ever flew the Horten, but there were several German prototypes and the design I believed allowed for one way travel (it was intended
to reach the US, bomb and crash).

I really couldn’t believe it was made out of plywood! Definitely wouldn’t last long or handle turbulence.

TimeFlipper

Ha ha, I might have to see if I can find that.

I don’t know if Americans ever flew the Horten, but there were several German prototypes and the design I believed allowed for one way travel (it was intended
to reach the US, bomb and crash).

I really couldn’t believe it was made out of plywood! Definitely wouldn’t last long or handle turbulence.
Hmm, i need to check out more of my info....Infact there was several German test pilots that flew the Ho229 right upto February 1945 with 40 of them being built....Even a mock air fight between an Ho229 and an Me263 jet fighter...Take a look on Wiki for more info :D

Realmadmanmarcum

Hmm, i need to check out more of my info....Infact there was several German test pilots that flew the Ho229 right upto February 1945 with 40 of them being built....Even a mock air fight between an Ho229 and an Me263 jet fighter...Take a look on Wiki for more info :D

I watched a documentary on this recently so it’s a bit fresh in my mind. Wiki just provides me with the facts when I’m wrong. Lol

Mayhem

Zenith
Might have mistaken the name for SS colonel Hans Kammler.

possibility that the notorious SS colonel Hans Kammler traded Die Glocke to the U.S. military in exchange for his freedom. (Kammler disappeared in the closing days of World War II and was never seen again.) While the Allies sent back home a trove of German superweapons during Project Paperclip, including jets and missiles, there’s no record of any version of Die Glocke ever being captured.

Realmadmanmarcum

Might have mistaken the name for SS colonel Hans Kammler.

possibility that the notorious SS colonel Hans Kammler traded Die Glocke to the U.S. military in exchange for his freedom. (Kammler disappeared in the closing days of World War II and was never seen again.) While the Allies sent back home a trove of German superweapons during Project Paperclip, including jets and missiles, there’s no record of any version of Die Glocke ever being captured.
Someone has it. Probably the USA or Russia. I believe it was most likely captured as it was not yet perfected so I don’t think anyone escaped in it. But I could be wrong, I wasn’t there.

The Nuremberg trials are extremely well documented. First hand accounts of what happened to several people, including the furor. He was so shaken and sickly in his final days, I do not think his health would have lasted. In the last 24 hours when he was told it was over and to get his affairs in order, he said I’ll go shoot myself.

I believe the first hand account from witness testimony, verified by more than one person. Great effort was done to get the facts correct.

As far as Hans, too sketchy. It’s possible he managed to escape, but probably not for long.

A lot of top agencies around the world wanted these people. Eichmann was hunted down 15 years later by the Israeli Secret Service and undoubtedly others got away or became too elderly to bother with.