I am Michael Marcum and I am alive and well.

steven chiverton

Might have mistaken the name for SS colonel Hans Kammler.

possibility that the notorious SS colonel Hans Kammler traded Die Glocke to the U.S. military in exchange for his freedom. (Kammler disappeared in the closing days of World War II and was never seen again.) While the Allies sent back home a trove of German superweapons during Project Paperclip, including jets and missiles, there’s no record of any version of Die Glocke ever being captured.
not what ive lernt if he traded it in then why did it land 75 years latter in america and they recoverd it and he was said to vanish before or when the glock vanished

steven chiverton

Yeah the US likely captured it or the Russians. They were definitely onto more advanced technology, likely by their conquests which returned them with great knowledge and wealth.

There was definitely an exhibition to Antarctica from the Germans and then later the US. When the US visited, they lost their men, at least one ship and retreated. Odd, isn’t it?
it was admiral byrds fleet that went to Antarctica and was defeated by Nazi flying saucers

steven chiverton

Because it might never had landed, wheres the info you seen btw?

You didnt learn your just watched a youtube lol
gee its either thirdphasepfmoon or nazi antigravity saucer dvd documentaries or somewhere i just remember it but the acorn shaped craft landing around a small town in America with markings around its bottom like the glock should be known as its on then net somewhere , it could be thirdphaseofmoon in one of there episodes it was some time ago anyhow

steven chiverton

seemed to be getting abdicated to that mysterious avatar of mayhem, and that word im watching you what's the mysterious story behind that every time i look at it makes me wonder why he choose it i like it . it reminds me of the watchers alien beings or entities called the watchers

TimeFlipper

seemed to be getting abdicated to that mysterious avatar of mayhem, and that word im watching you what's the mysterious story behind that every time i look at it makes me wonder why he choose it i like it . it reminds me of the watchers alien beings or entities called the watchers
Mayhem is trying to tell us he has a Chronovisor, Cobber Steve!! :eek:

tsicby

Thank you for that, Mr Flipper.

I haven’t heard of any recent citings of die glocke (Nazi Bell).

The Horton ho 229 is still around and housed at either Northrop or Lockheed (it may have moved again since last I heard)

The US brought it back, so makes you wonder what else did they snatch up besides brains and plywood on those one way kamakaze jets that were built in 1944!

They had to load their pilots up with meth amphetamine. Germans also invented methadone, a treatment used in heroin an opioid addiction.

Have to give it to the people, they were ahead of their time but ruled by a ruthless dictator control freak. A lot of them lived normal lives in Argentina and America after the war, saying goodbye to their past. Though some held on to their traditions, I think most wanted to forget and never mention it again. All the descendants of Adolf changed their last name.
Well interesting note, my grandfather was a staff officer for Gen. Eisenhower in WW2 at Supreme Allied HQ in London responsible for arms/ordinance planning and evacuations for Operation Overlord (D-Day). He had a self-deprecating sense of humor and evacuating Nazi scientists became "Operation Paperclip" (because they were literally paperclipping new identities to each scientist's file- someone's joke that he loved). He called the Berlin Airlift "Operation Vittles" (he grew up on a farm in Alabama and not too far from there they relocated Nazi scientists with their new identities to Birmingham Alabama, in fact the neighborhood became known as "Kraut Hill"). Eisenhower asked him to become the U.S. military attache' to Buenos Aires, Argentina for the very reason you mention above, because Argentina was a major destination of the Nazi officer rat lines out of Germany. He regretfully declined because my grandmother would never move that far away from her twin sister. However he later joined the Air Force and was a Lt. Col. at Holloman AFB in New Mexico while Eisenhower was President in the 1950's working on classified projects, which were heavily related to the work being done by the former Nazi scientists in Birmingham. They were designing missile systems for the Air Force (among other things! lol).

Attachments

• papo.jpg
    papo.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3