i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

dimension-1hacker

My idea is to reverse time flow in all 3 spatial dimensions. I believe this is what is holding us back. Things we come up with only reverse time in one plane of space. Electric and magnetic fields will cover 2 of those spatial planes. And the third I believe would be controlled by gravitational weight. My Zero Time Generator seems to satisfy the gravitational plane. And a negative output on a Tesla coil seems to satisfy the electrical plane. But the magnetic plane would have to have a reversed time magnetic field in order to complete the model.

I do remember an anomaly I had with my rotating magnetic field generator. I had a compass at the center of the field. When flipping the field on and off, occasionally the compass needle would spin backwards. I think that's the magic bullet right there. It can't spin backwards. The spin direction I think is times arrow indicator. Just like in the Zero Time Generator.

I don't think we are ready to build a time machine yet. But we are ready to explore and acquire the working knowledge we need to understand how one should be constructed.

Just building one of the three devices I suggested is no simple project. But if we all diversify and work on each, we may come up with knowledge that is just not available to anyone anywhere.

For instance my negative voltage Tesla coil when in operation will cause all metal objects in a room to give off an electrical discharge when touched. The discharge will instantly turn the surface layer of my skin to ash. I learned real quick not to touch anything made of metal. It feels like a sharp pinprick. No lasting damage. But a real annoyance.
gravity is space curving because of mass which is three dimensional. Therefore going backwards in time requires a reversal of where the mass is, think of time as a circle. on the surface of the circle are objects that change relative the rotation of the circle. This is a new undeveloped idea but causing the circle to rotate backwards could cause it's surface to change relative to something similar to the concept of wind pushing or changing the objects.

what I want to determine is how to move across the surface or exist in a state where the surface or time period I want to be in comes to me.

gjjj shape to what it was before.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

gravity is space curving because of mass which is three dimensional. Therefore going backwards in time requires a reversal of where the mass is, think of time as a circle. on the surface of the circle are objects that change relative the rotation of the circle. This is a new undeveloped idea but causing the circle to rotate backwards could cause it's surface to change relative to something similar to the concept of wind pushing or changing the objects.

what I want to determine is how to move across the surface or exist in a state where the surface or time period I want to be in comes to me.

I think i get your idea, the way our mass is moving (forwards?) within the gravity field, if we reverse that movement, we will travel backwards in time? :unsure:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Mass is a theory. We are not put together with mass. We are put together with the basic forces. Mass is just fictional scientific propaganda designed to keep the sheeple stupid.

TimeFlipper

Mass is a theory. We are not put together with mass. We are put together with the basic forces. Mass is just fictional scientific propaganda designed to keep the sheeple stupid.

I think all of us are inclined to quote theory which is still acceptable, we all need "something" to chat about, dont we? :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

We'll all eventually have to start using facts if we are ever to figure out how matter time and space work together. I know things can be built with facts. That is the inventors way.

Yes i agree with you my friend, but in order to have facts, we must first work from a concept, hypothesis or theory, and then try to piece things together in a practical manner :)..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have been hinting at the nuclear weak force. Before it was even known to exist I would be willing to bet scientists of the day understood how to use it for the atom bomb and the Philadelphia Experiment. And now they are doing experiments with neutrinos to witness neutrino oscillations. The weak force is my magic bullet for constructing a hypothetical model for a time machine.

So from my research the weak force acts on a basic force to cause it to transform into its antiforce twin. Or its AntiTime twin!

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
they are always aiming at one point of it never the whole recipe , you cannot time travel using one thing you need a whole combination of force to create a singularity for you to be able to displace yourself in the flow of time, i am well rested and i want to work on the project tomorrow, so if anyone have any idea on a small project using AC, magnet and antenna let me know i am willing to work on a project, cheers , as far as the god device i do can say it can bring some good fortune your way , cheers

dimension-1hacker

without a cause of difference difference doesn't exist, without a cause of the cause not having a cause it does, without space there are no directions, without directions there are no dimensions, without dimensions there is no structure, without structure there is no objects; these are separate philosophical forces though and one cannot exist without the other but exist separately.
they are always aiming at one point of it never the whole recipe , you cannot time travel using one thing you need a whole combination of force to create a singularity for you to be able to displace yourself in the flow of time, i am well rested and i want to work on the project tomorrow, so if anyone have any idea on a small project using AC, magnet and antenna let me know i am willing to work on a project, cheers , as far as the god device i do can say it can bring some good fortune your way , cheers
Is time flowed through or does time flow through objects? Is time an unstoppable River or interconnected streams? If everything is energy and atoms are concentrations of energy and if only objects with the same makeup can interact else the compounds or particles or atoms and so ons structure breaks apart, entering different time zone and timelines could be just changing what people exist within. Changing the particle that humans are part of

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Why not consider another attempt on the Brossard Experiment?, i believe you mentioned that you had solved the "bursting into flames" problem you encountered previously....You wont even need an antenna....Or you could make a simple spark gap transmitter operating on the frequency of 272Khz that Marconi chose back in 1902, when he was on board the Italian cruiser ship the Carlos Alberto, docked in Sydney harbour..

All you would need is a simple coil (our member Einstein could help you with the coil, he is a master coil maker) and a Morse Code Keyer to provide the spark gap, that leads into a one sixteenth full wavelength end fed antenna, the resonant length being 69 meters (y):D..