i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Any way.

WHAT ARE THE WANDS OF HORUS?

@DoctorZ why dont you contact your friend in Michigan again?
My email is always open to members of Paranormalis, no phone , simply dont have the time these days,
here is my last vlog i finally assemble the gods device, start it last night for a few second i will work more on it soon, to see what i can add, because there is two more things i want to add on it, and i need a bigger plank , i dont want to put it into a plastic enclosure yet , i want it to remain on wood as if it does anything it will vibrate positively,

i scored another long ass week, and next will be just as worst, i check with my electronic store to make a frequency controller for the 120vac/60hz , what i wanted to do, was to oscillate the HZ to other level , he explain to me that it would required a lot of research to do so , so my next way might be combining a audio frequency generator on it
cheers
Im sincerely exhausted
will get back to this,
Follow my vlog so you can see where i am at, and just for the hell of listening me rant my days
cheers everyone
DoctorZ

DoctorZ

ON another note, if you guys have any sugestion how we would actually start making a full size time travel device, maybe we should start agreeing on what road to take on, then , how should we proceed, i think that the amount of brain power there is here, we could work something out, its been my dream since i first made my device on my own that to aleviate the load of work on one person should be split among all of us to a positive end result,
let me know your opinion, and not many have answer in the past about your situation like i posted,
thank you so far
CHeers

steven chiverton

My email is always open to members of Paranormalis, no phone , simply dont have the time these days,
here is my last vlog i finally assemble the gods device, start it last night for a few second i will work more on it soon, to see what i can add, because there is two more things i want to add on it, and i need a bigger plank , i dont want to put it into a plastic enclosure yet , i want it to remain on wood as if it does anything it will vibrate positively,

i scored another long ass week, and next will be just as worst, i check with my electronic store to make a frequency controller for the 120vac/60hz , what i wanted to do, was to oscillate the HZ to other level , he explain to me that it would required a lot of research to do so , so my next way might be combining a audio frequency generator on it
cheers
Im sincerely exhausted
will get back to this,
Follow my vlog so you can see where i am at, and just for the hell of listening me rant my days
cheers everyone
DoctorZ
with copper wire wrapped around 2 magnets looks like the bendi scaler beamer minus the xenon flash tube and motor are the magnets in opposing positions

steven chiverton

i built this once and dident use the amount of winds around the magnets and i used an electric motor to it and it created a hair thin beam i could feel between my finger and thumb it was like a pin tip sticking into my hand and besides that this created some feeling right through my head and put me in a trance like state it was beautiful and i got my partner to sit on my chair to see if she can feel it and she did to

DoctorZ

IF we all start sharing our proper idea, and conclude on what should be , maybe we can gradually head towards something feasable, let me know who is in , thank you for collaborating so far everyone

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My idea is to reverse time flow in all 3 spatial dimensions. I believe this is what is holding us back. Things we come up with only reverse time in one plane of space. Electric and magnetic fields will cover 2 of those spatial planes. And the third I believe would be controlled by gravitational weight. My Zero Time Generator seems to satisfy the gravitational plane. And a negative output on a Tesla coil seems to satisfy the electrical plane. But the magnetic plane would have to have a reversed time magnetic field in order to complete the model.

I do remember an anomaly I had with my rotating magnetic field generator. I had a compass at the center of the field. When flipping the field on and off, occasionally the compass needle would spin backwards. I think that's the magic bullet right there. It can't spin backwards. The spin direction I think is times arrow indicator. Just like in the Zero Time Generator.

I don't think we are ready to build a time machine yet. But we are ready to explore and acquire the working knowledge we need to understand how one should be constructed.

Just building one of the three devices I suggested is no simple project. But if we all diversify and work on each, we may come up with knowledge that is just not available to anyone anywhere.

For instance my negative voltage Tesla coil when in operation will cause all metal objects in a room to give off an electrical discharge when touched. The discharge will instantly turn the surface layer of my skin to ash. I learned real quick not to touch anything made of metal. It feels like a sharp pinprick. No lasting damage. But a real annoyance.

DoctorZ

So far a lot of people contributed a lot of there ideas and some of you already spent a great deal of there own money making and experimenting, i think at this stage lets report on what effect was on what and see afterward,
as of today i am heading on a 3 days sprint of work i will be back friday night, for now its off to work at about 24 hours of driving for the next 3 days, thank god i aint paying for gas lol
cheers everyone
keep watching my vlog i report on it everyday , even if its a few moment i talk about time travel cheers everyone
we are heading in a good direction and i can state that the god device does bring some good fortune

Sonix

So far a lot of people contributed a lot of there ideas and some of you already spent a great deal of there own money making and experimenting, i think at this stage lets report on what effect was on what and see afterward,
Yes, I tend to think that in the current state it is most effective to work in a way analogous to a search party - everyone spread out, cover as much ground as possible, and keep in communication.