i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Why not consider another attempt on the Brossard Experiment?, i believe you mentioned that you had solved the "bursting into flames" problem you encountered previously....You wont even need an antenna....Or you could make a simple spark gap transmitter operating on the frequency of 272Khz that Marconi chose back in 1902, when he was on board the Italian cruiser ship the Carlos Alberto, docked in Sydney harbour..

All you would need is a simple coil (our member Einstein could help you with the coil, he is a master coil maker) and a Morse Code Keyer to provide the spark gap, that leads into a one sixteenth full wavelength end fed antenna, the resonant length being 69 meters (y):D..

Here is one of my own personal quote , if you rely on physic to time travel you will wait forever and argue forever nothing will come out of science and physic as they already know the answer and are sworn never to reveal the truth , that time is not a impenetrable as we think,
we live thru this life connected to our planet, ( temporal signature) our soul and mind are bound to this space and time, our chakkra will affect the outcome of the machine, how do you all think the hdr work, its electronic influence by our mindset and chakkra energy , but the design does not protect you from negative force, so here goes

, i am going to make what i always say, all i need now is a frequency generator to feed a signal to an antenna, i bought a piece of wood to make it on , i dont use circuit board as the plastic and alloy might interfer, this is why Tim van tassen made his machine out of wood,
here is my vlog i will start shopping for a frequency generator , cheers follow my vlog and please add as many comments as you find because i will for sure need help, right now i am checking my old hard drive to see wich one i can use, cheers everyone

TimeFlipper

Here is one of my own personal quote , if you rely on physic to time travel you will wait forever and argue forever nothing will come out of science and physic as they already know the answer and are sworn never to reveal the truth , that time is not a impenetrable as we think,
we live thru this life connected to our planet, ( temporal signature) our soul and mind are bound to this space and time, our chakkra will affect the outcome of the machine, how do you all think the hdr work, its electronic influence by our mindset and chakkra energy , but the design does not protect you from negative force, so here goes

, i am going to make what i always say, all i need now is a frequency generator to feed a signal to an antenna, i bought a piece of wood to make it on , i dont use circuit board as the plastic and alloy might interfer, this is why Tim van tassen made his machine out of wood,
here is my vlog i will start shopping for a frequency generator , cheers follow my vlog and please add as many comments as you find because i will for sure need help, right now i am checking my old hard drive to see wich one i can use, cheers everyone

Hang on a moment my friend, i didnt mention anything about physics in my previous posting to you...I suggested that you have another go at completing the Brossard experiment, from which you succeeded in time-travelling for about 20 seconds....
You asked for a small project that included an antenna, and i sent you the description of a small spark gap transmitter, along with a resonant antenna for it...

I totally agree with you about how we are physically and spiritually bound to our Earth, by what you referred to as our "Temporal Signature",
My only difference to that statement is my own terminology of the innate "Time-Locks", that bind our bodies and souls to our Earth, including the universe...A Radio Frequency (RF) generator is just a standard radio transmitter, what radio frequency are you looking for?...Will it be low frequency (LF) or medium frequency (MF) or high frequency (HF), or Very High Frequency (VHF), or Ultra High Frequency (UHF)?....Will it be a frequency in the Super High Frequencies (SHF)?...

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Hang on a moment my friend, i didnt mention anything about physics in my previous posting to you...I suggested that you have another go at completing the Brossard experiment, from which you succeeded in time-travelling for about 20 seconds....
You asked for a small project that included an antenna, and i sent you the description of a small spark gap transmitter, along with a resonant antenna for it...

I totally agree with you about how we are physically and spiritually bound to our Earth, by what you referred to as our "Temporal Signature",
My only difference to that statement is my own terminology of the innate "Time-Locks", that bind our bodies and souls to our Earth, including the universe...A Radio Frequency (RF) generator is just a standard radio transmitter, what radio frequency are you looking for?...Will it be low frequency (LF) or medium frequency (MF) or high frequency (HF), or Very High Frequency (VHF), or Ultra High Frequency (UHF)?....Will it be a frequency in the Super High Frequencies (SHF)?...

Rest assure i was not pointing anything at you timeflipper i was aiming my quote , degrassi, Kaku and all the others who say time travel is impossible and never lift a little finger at trying what happen in the PX, those scientist where reveal as they became professor ,what time actually is just professor wolf who was making a big buck$$$ with his quantum theory report, and he actually started to figure out that time travel was not all it seem to be , cheers man , love you all gang, we are heading somewhere

TimeFlipper

Francois, a radio frequency generator that you mentioned in your vlog, is just a basic radio transmitter....Therefore what frequency range will you searching for in, will it be Low, Medium, High, Very High, Ultra High, or a Super High Frequency Range?...

DoctorZ

It should generate between 100MHZ to 800MHZ, this is trully in the real of testing, we dont know for sure what range, one person here might , but i have not heard any news from him in ages, ( i dont know how his health is now ) Prof oppmur, would probably know, one time he aforemention that it was a audio tone frequency we needed, so i am only guessing at this point, and where could i get one of these, i have the $$ to buy , but i dont have the knowledge or time to look for this, my ass off job tend to engulf all my energy during the week , cheers everyone, i will get down to the cellar tonight after supper to start working on this , cheers

TimeFlipper

It should generate between 100MHZ to 800MHZ, this is trully in the real of testing, we dont know for sure what range, one person here might , but i have not heard any news from him in ages, ( i dont know how his health is now ) Prof oppmur, would probably know, one time he aforemention that it was a audio tone frequency we needed, so i am only guessing at this point, and where could i get one of these, i have the $$ to buy , but i dont have the knowledge or time to look for this, my ass off job tend to engulf all my energy during the week , cheers everyone, i will get down to the cellar tonight after supper to start working on this , cheers

Francois, i think you get confused sometimes over Radio Frequency Waves and Audio Frequency Waves....But i will leave you to sort that out, which iam certain you will my friend...Good Luck :)..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Francois, i think you get confused sometimes over Radio Frequency Waves and Audio Frequency Waves....But i will leave you to sort that out...Good Luck :)..
I have no education on how radio work to me this is still a mystery , i have Dr Y to help there, because he is a Teccart student in this field , but i still need to learn how a radio work and how a broadcast station work and all of that, i am far away from know much about this,

DoctorZ

What i lack in education i made up in freethinking , imagination, will power and courage, can you state the same ( i am not adressing to anyone in perticular , i am asking everyone equally ) #
what i know how to do i learn from the best, but there is a shit load i still need to learn