i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i ll see you all tomorrow i got work to do, cheers, post some photo later, cheers

steven chiverton

the time coil of the hdr well think about it ,its an interface with the human brain to help the hdr work now think about what gibbs has said that between the two points of a crystal is the resonant erea so that be right in the middle , now think about the montauk chair why is it so and was said to be built by aliens then what part of the chair has the most beneficial use id say the bottom of that chair may have a time coil built into it like the hdr head coil so if you sit in the chair then the 2 points of resonance would be smack in the middle right where the tummy chuckra is now look at this article. so we have 2 neuron pathways and if they say we have a second brain then the montauk chair would have a time coil interface where you sit and the head coil to create the 2 way interface with the human brain and also the bowels
Scientists discover there's a 'second brain' in your bowel

Mayhem

Zenith
So if thats the case the hdr can be used without a vortex present. As most users would have done.

Dragging a unit and powering it outside somewhere, many would feel uncomfortable with.

steven chiverton

need to get gibbs to try a second time coil one to sit in like the montauk chair and one on the head then try the bar magnet on the chuckra and place the electromagnet towards it so it vibrates the magnet and do its magic then to see if this works

Doc 05

Zenith
So if thats the case the hdr can be used without a vortex present. As most users would have done.

Dragging a unit and powering it outside somewhere, many would feel uncomfortable with.
Different thoughts;

"What the rates and frequencies for (what ever task) and activate in 1 hour @ xx:xx local time and over the vortex located at (blank) and after 4 earth hours return to the location I left, to the time lime I left, and with no ill effects or changes."

The other is to purchase a 7.5 amp 12 volt sealed lead acid battery (type used in emergency lighting - box hardware stores carry them in lighting dept.), wire this to a car 12volt to 110 inverter (400 watt) and this will easily fit in a backpack.

Doc 05

Zenith
need to get gibbs to try a second time coil one to sit in like the montauk chair and one on the head then try the bar magnet on the chuckra and place the electromagnet towards it so it vibrates the magnet and do its magic then to see if this works
Merkaba is magnetic on the bottom and electric on top ( and you sit on your Root Chakra )8482