i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
This is my channel , please follow to hear me out and see how my situation is , these days they are demanding just too much out of me i need to rest a lot on my off time, cheers everyone

TimeFlipper

with my own version of the hdr i saa the near future when nibiru is going to hit
Timeflipper thanks for the video , cheers,

I copied that video from our member Mayhem, i only used it to make a point...
I interpreted your comment like this>>With my own version of the HDR i see the near future when nibiru is going to hit Timeflipper...thanks for the video, cheers......OMG, Doctor Z wants Nibiru to hit me!!! :eek: :LOL:..

Last edited:

Thom1273

There some thing I have been wanting to do with, but i get no help and that if i go in to the future and see things on my ipad

dimension-1hacker

i first have to build it , and i need to know what alloy i can use to make it, some alloy that would resist heat, friction, and not be conductive to magnet it need to host liquid mercury , how i plan to test this once its done, well power on
Hello everyone
Its been ages, well you know everyday life takes over and a new job with tons of responsability , and new salary make it all worth while and i dont have time to dedicated to this project, but now , there is change, if you all remember i always talk about this one single element wich i didnt know how to make , well know i have figured it out 50% of the way ,
Gravity field generator,
its what UFO use to move thru space and time, well imagine now this part made way smaller and out of a none conductive material and mercury, and off course magnets, we have all the technology at our disposal, but like you know i need to follow a plan but this time around i know where i am heading, so i just wanted to drop by and spread some good news, let me know if you are in to try , because like many things time is of the essence and i dont much on my hand and my week end are for rest because i clock usually more than 50hours a week , i have fund to build a machine , someone wants out of this place just as much as i do, but i need some help .
Cheers and let me know
Sincerely
Dr Z

Heat = energy which equals mass, which while spinning if mass is big enough slows down time?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Thanks for all the insight and help everyone, cheers as my daily vlog, still one month to go before i work on any project i need to recuperate and work on certain plan before making anything, so stay put and thanks for the help i really appreciate everyone help

TheMedic2001

What is the ratio?
No idea, all I know is that the mercury gets spinned and the mass bends the space time enough to create gravity which depending on how strong it is slows down time not to mention that the speed at which mercury gets spinned at determins on how strong the distortion in space time is...But if I were to make an eaquasion for it(which will probably wrong and inaccurate lol) I'd make it like this Gs=D x Mv where Gs represents Gravity strenght, D represents mercury mass, Mv represents mercury velocity/revolutions another eaquasion would be for mercury velocity Mv=D x Ms where Mv is the speed of mercury and D is the mercury mass where as Ms is the strenght of the magnetic field that spins the mercury. When it comes to the mass of mercury the eaquasion is D=Hg x Mv where Hg is the original mass value that will be multiplied by mercurys velocity which gives us D the as the mass in it's increased value. Dk if thats the anwser you wanted but thats how I understand it and the eaquasions dk if Im correct with them or not i'll let others be the judge ^^

Mayhem

Zenith
Heat = energy which equals mass, which while spinning if mass is big enough slows down time?

This is a pretty good small sentence which covers the whole idea therefore the OP's line.

Within the 3 arrangement's , he has almost come upon the theoretical instances of time travel.

In application it as @DoctorZ has been involved for some time, is quite different.