i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Daily vlog up date , two today , cheers everyone, you might understand why things take so much time, Day job, lack of proper environment to work, and $$$ , but at least one of these are being meet slowly, thanks to my two angel investors,

DoctorZ

Daily vlog for those who dont go to my youtube channel cheers
morning vlog

evening

DoctorZ

If you want an update check my channel, as for the topic of this morning , here is a rendition i will probably need to remake the cross of rah, i dont know what effect will this have on the other realm , take in notion i will send an extra wave into the god of egypt asking thru my mind for a favor, so this is a high risk level idea, let me know your thought

Attachments

• thegodevice.jpg
    thegodevice.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 16

TimeFlipper

I BELIVE IT SHOULD BE CALLED ( Time Field Generator ) not a Gravity generator

I think you might be kept waiting for any sort of reply from @DoctorZ as he seems at present to be more interested in just posting his own vlogs than to answer any questions in the written word put to him....Iam not wishing to be disrespectful to Doctor Z, but i have already asked a couple of simple questions that as yet remain unanswered...If this trend continues i will simply stop looking at his vlogs and leave his thread :)..

wdjensen123

Hello everyone
Its been ages, well you know everyday life takes over and a new job with tons of responsability , and new salary make it all worth while and i dont have time to dedicated to this project, but now , there is change, if you all remember i always talk about this one single element wich i didnt know how to make , well know i have figured it out 50% of the way ,
Gravity field generator,
its what UFO use to move thru space and time, well imagine now this part made way smaller and out of a none conductive material and mercury, and off course magnets, we have all the technology at our disposal, but like you know i need to follow a plan but this time around i know where i am heading, so i just wanted to drop by and spread some good news, let me know if you are in to try , because like many things time is of the essence and i dont much on my hand and my week end are for rest because i clock usually more than 50hours a week , i have fund to build a machine , someone wants out of this place just as much as i do, but i need some help .
Cheers and let me know
Sincerely
Dr Z
Helli Dr Z. i just discovered this site. im an experimental quantum physicist. im Bill Jensen and my first post just now awaiting approval. Ive found that the spinning heavy mercury method first tried by nazis produces gravitational anomalies. Lije a gyroscooe spinning fast. But the pist 1899 1900 tesla colirado springs notebook way of converting transverse rf lc electromagnetic waves ( regular scieece) to Scalar longitudinal energy seperate spectrum (info suppressed by non human entities i guess) is easily made 100% conversion. How much do you guys know about this. seems everyday the "reality" im kinda in, they know more or less. not sure why CERN created all these parallel realities. Suffice to say, if you read this next part, you are meant to know it, then the info will mandela erase. To create liw frequency scalar wave in gravitational anomaly range, its under 5 MHz. Apply to a thick primary coil of Any shape the following energy: Hi voltage, Hi current, TTL DC ( Never AC) square wave impulse, ONLY in one DC direction thru the coil. If the LENGTH of this coil of say quarter inch thick copper tube has a stretched out LENGTH that matches the formula i give, efficient converion of electricity to scalar occurs : MHz of your hi power dc ttl-impulses TIME the feet in this coil, should be about 300. Then its like a paddlewheel in a sea of sloshing random scalar frequncies seeing that clickwise jerking wheel want ether scalar start flowing left to right faster and faster. to detect its speed so to say. use samsung note 5 run app Lical Gravity, and plot gravitational anomalies genereated by fluctuating apparent meters abive sea level. at first neons will light, then all of a sudden it will never again. you have reached overunity, no need for that paddlewheel. warning, these are reality portals ! my pirtals are at 4.8 2.4 and 1.2 MHz. if you go at radar frequencies you will become a uss eldridtch 1943 disaster. Never input more than 300 Watts. never have radioactive elements 20 feet away. my coil turns ccw spiralling towards floor. top ALWAYS pisitive side bottom negative. this produses more hypergravity. if you reverse it in polarity you get antigravity. yoy get sick eventually if you run it this way. and some people never reciver from effects if this antigravity scalar " poisoning" if you can message me ill tell more, but typically this info Never makes it out of my hoyse so u jyst shut my mouth and try again in another 6 months. like charged thunder clouds, we are setting up a ohysucs imposdibility. electrons go to massless negative charges, conduct to earth INSTANTANEOUSLY since if lighter than a photon no speed of lught lumit from e equals m c squared i guess) , reconvert to massed electrons, strike a spark path ( ie > 30kv per inch attained) and the bolt can now go back to satisfying normal physics.

Last edited by a moderator: