i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

dimension-1hacker

my firdt 3 posts are in approval mode. i managed to post that picture as an avatar but its cropped and tiny. till someone can help me post proofs of my theories. i dont travel in time but more slude to 2019s of different numbers of mandela effects. and Some have a few advanced tech. so i memorize and print on paper. as electronuc storage erases usuall after each slide. a machine is no longer necessary. in fact all u guys do it i bet. just you mandela erase. we ate in a special time where the people u see here are in OVERLAPPUNG realities with different fact bases. its why some people act kibda wierd and beliive impossible things and we have feet in multiple workds maybe another 2 months. watch.. new mandela effect: i call it being aware you cant remember whole blicks of ur luke. no priblem we all MAKE IT ! all 157 name i check in bible torah codes are in the " book if life" yayyy

My time machine could be better

wdjensen123

im trying a test picture. ill type slower now. notice the circuit board with one 18 pin pic16f84a CPU requiring 5vdc to display the 4.8 mhz generated by the two 14 pin 74hc14 rc resonator current gain gstes running at 6vdc. The left is the output primary secondary with 120 vac neon 6" light. Now notice the power batter and nearby also the ac dc piwer source for all these are Cut off. there is only 1 wire to earth ground zoom way in ! Also see the cold annealed drill bits. Also see example gravitational portal anomaly plots out 50 yards radius. Anyone curious about this only 1 input watt, basically Konstantine Meyl commercial scalar generator setup ? I dont need to get everybody to understad. just 1 person is fine.8396

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
In reply to many of you, i work more than 50hrs a week, the vlog are there to keep you all up to date on how i feel and if i capable ( energy to work more) to let you know if i will actually do any form or work, i dont know how many hours a week you guys do, but i am over doing it, and taking more than i can, so please bear with my health situation, i will do what i can when i can, cheers you can ask any questions here i will answer them when my mind is fresh and ready to answer them, learn to be patient and understanding

TimeFlipper

im trying a test picture. ill type slower now. notice the circuit board with one 18 pin pic16f84a CPU requiring 5vdc to display the 4.8 mhz generated by the two 14 pin 74hc14 rc resonator current gain gstes running at 6vdc. The left is the output primary secondary with 120 vac neon 6" light. Now notice the power batter and nearby also the ac dc piwer source for all these are Cut off. there is only 1 wire to earth ground zoom way in ! Also see the cold annealed drill bits. Also see example gravitational portal anomaly plots out 50 yards radius. Anyone curious about this only 1 input watt, basically Konstantine Meyl commercial scalar generator setup ? I dont need to get everybody to understad. just 1 person is fine.View attachment 8396

The Tesla Coil set up looks interesting, there are several You Tube postings that include Tesla Coils lighting up fluorescent tubes (y):)..

TimeFlipper

In reply to many of you, i work more than 50hrs a week, the vlog are there to keep you all up to date on how i feel and if i capable ( energy to work more) to let you know if i will actually do any form or work, i dont know how many hours a week you guys do, but i am over doing it, and taking more than i can, so please bear with my health situation, i will do what i can when i can, cheers you can ask any questions here i will answer them when my mind is fresh and ready to answer them, learn to be patient and understanding

I understand your health condition and i sincerely hope it gets better very very soon Francois (y)..
Perhaps you would consider to include in your vlog postings a few answers to previously asked questions from members? :)..

wdjensen123

The Tesla Coil set up looks interesting, there are several You Tube postings that include Tesla Coils lighting up fluorescent tubes (y):)..
yes, but Not with only one wire to earth, and no electrical circuit wires or path to power it, please zoom in. note the rf choke in groubd path, it still works, so its not rf in that ground wire. see sonux, ill send info there, this cell too hard to type on
wanna explain scalar transmitters i have a understanding of scalar
Hi Mulkac ! its long but ill give you the basics to my understanding . im an experimentalist, so my formulas are empirical. email me at [email protected] for pics and suppirt files so you can replicate it. Ill just say stuff now, and u ask for proofs later, so its shorter.

Person A and B hold a jumprope. A wiggles up down.. or left right... wave propagates at speed of light to person B. and the get it. Thats regular science, EM waves and spectrum as you wiggle at Any frequency. Vertical is say electric field, horiz magnetic. It has a large cross section along path, so easily blocked by shielding...

Now, A pushes and pulls on rope, Instantaneously B feels it.. IF he knows to hold the rope. Superluminal, longitudinal scalar wave, small cross section, No interaction with 3d matter typically, generally undetectable, and spooky science.

This scalar spectrum of frequencies is completely separate from EM spectrum independent, and heres generally whats in that spectrum starting at low to high frequeinces: hyper and anti Gravitational waves of heavy "things" to lighter "things".. biological health and healing energies.. energies that entities require to manifest, near portals .. far portals ( in 3d space, then in time, then in parallel mandela worlds, etc)... I Never go higher than 5 MHz.

OK now analogy on how Tesla made them first 1899 1900, see his notebook...

a room crowded with calm people, standing, one exit door, no problems. The people are electrons, the door is a wire they can get out...

Now a loudspeaker says FIRE ! everybody tries to get out the small door ! they cant or everyone dies. a physics impossibility is set up, and to solve it an impossible happens:

The people become spirts, sorta, become massless, all bodies can overlap, time vanishes, plenty of time to leave, they all do so, they travel by willing it thought, they can move Instantaneously, superluminal spped pluss..

But they Must rematerialize ! Do do, on outside of room. Consider 1943 tesla philadelphia experiment perhaps ?

Ok electrically, heres how i do it, reverse engineering that tesla notebook...

Store up tremendous numbers of electrons, one side capacitor bank... so that if they could with a "wire" connection, rush at high velocity or voltage to other capacitor side. BUT make it as Impossible as possible ! 3d world Power equals current times voltage state ...

Now, force them through a spark gap in air, say, at 30KV / inch say, and put a fat primary coil in that path too... and you can blow air in the gap to make it harder, or huge magnet to Deflect the spark path away from other gap to make even Harder, etc etc...

And as they rush thru the primary, the air core magnetizes and resists that flow even More! make it impossible !

Now, a must is the coil must not have an LC AC tank circuit like regular tesla coils that werent suppressed info...

Quench Any reverse path electron flow once the cap drains. Now let the impulses happen as fast a frequency as possible. i use 4.8 MHz, more info later...

Its like space around the coil has a massless spirit world around it where there are "scalar" electrons protons neutrons, dont know what to call them... that the "still but chaotically churning multi frequency ether RIVER" and these pulses are like a paddle wheel jerking ONLY clockwise, that gets the river moving one direction, Pulsed DC. ...

Regular LC tesla coils cancel out and river flow because its AC.

the secondary is Not needed with modern igbt, etc....

But a refinement in his notebooks.. and my empirical reconstruction, this formula:
Megahertz of pulsed feed dc in coil, times FEET of wire in coil, must be about 300 for best efficiency at electric to scalar conversion...

tesla added a weight match of primary and secondary bulk wire mass, thats no longer necessary...

Now before the river gets self sustaining around your lab, neon tubes glow great, but get dimmer. then Poof, never light anymore ! you think your setup blew out, but its now 100% efficient, and no residual rf to neon light, scalar cant light neons.

Im kinda pooped so ill stop there. Next will be my AM Scalar radio transmission discussion, but you need to chew the above stuff first. All these things are glawlessly working in sustained "free energy mode, but only at scalar frequencies of 4.8, 2 4, and 1.2 MHz. There are Severe cautions you need. Bill Jensen

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
timeflipper , i would say , post your question and i will answer in the morning when my mind is fresh and ready to run,
as for you
wdjensen123
be carefull with tesla coil they all emit radiation , i lost a member to this, cheers