i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

Sonix

You see , this gentlemen here (wdjensen123) has already experimented with some level of things we need, i consider this valuable information and one more step toward what we need to time travel, kuddos to you wdjensen123 i admire you for already putting yourself to work and doing your share, i like this, i try to understand more of your experiment , but not being fluent in this field it leave me baffle , but as long as there is informations in there that is useful to this research i conside you a valuable asset as you already invested yourself, please this is my thread i started and i want to learn more, in wich way of time travel could we integrate this , thank you so much again , also please share like i did , more about yourself as i explain the more we know about each other we can plan more how we can work together,cheers
Hello @DoctorZ I have been in correspondence with @wdjensen123 . I learned this morning that there are some things going on in his personal life that have immediate priority, so I do not know when or how frequently he may return to the site. He is in the process of making archives of his research available for me to download and has indicated that it is free to share (which, once I've download it all, I will reconfirm before sharing). My impression is that he holds no secrets and wants his research shared with others so the work not lost and can be built on, but that he likely has little time for collaboration. In writing this I am not speaking on @wdjensen123 's behalf - this is just my interpretation of what I have seen so far. @wdjensen123 may very well say differently when he returns to the site.

wdjensen123

Hello @DoctorZ I have been in correspondence with @wdjensen123 . I learned this morning that there are some things going on in his personal life that have immediate priority, so I do not know when or how frequently he may return to the site. He is in the process of making archives of his research available for me to download and has indicated that it is free to share (which, once I've download it all, I will reconfirm before sharing). My impression is that he holds no secrets and wants his research shared with others so the work not lost and can be built on, but that he likely has little time for collaboration. In writing this I am not speaking on @wdjensen123 's behalf - this is just my interpretation of what I have seen so far. @wdjensen123 may very well say differently when he returns to the site.
Yes Sonix, Ill confirm that. My research is to be through Sonix as my dropbox bandwidth is very low. We are in an exciting time for all, and i suspect we have other shifters here. My wife is in hospital, recovering. Sonix is a great way to pass questions, answers, and my research. Blessings friends, Bill Jensen

(esp IM ThatIM = I'M TIMe and mr pdfEnoch)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Long god dam day today, no vlog, i clocked in at 12.5 hours today and tomorrow will be just as worst, 6h30a to 20h00 hopefully things will be less than today and i might head back earlier, if the god device yield result, might help to cure illment of people and wish for things we need, like a booster device to help get your wish and need across the universe a little bit faster than using just the contant wishing for it, on this note, good night everyone im beat, cheers

DoctorZ

So when i came home tonight, not only we ran out of electricity but the basement was flooded like every god dam time this happen, at least it usually stop at 1.25 inch so tomorrow its major cleaning and removal of all the rug that cover the basement floor to keep the dust from invading all my things now they are all wet, i will try once i clean to start the project , i am so tired , but most of all i am tired of being tired and feeling low on energy all the time so i am going to make the gods device and wish it will yield result i surely could use a winter off and on worry free vacation and work full time on our time travel project,
wish my luck i need it
Cheers

DoctorZ

So i clean the basement today, dam i could have done without, but it brought new idea and solution, and what i need to do when electricity ran out, so i explain the landlord and he will follow up on this idea so flooding of the basement dont happen again, for now the fan is running full force to air dry the place up, here are some picture i clean the space and rise up all my tool in one single place, cheers
View attachment DSC_0415.JPG

DoctorZ

Anyone has any sugestion on how i should wind the transfo wire around the cross of ra, let me know as its the last part i would need your input on to make the god device, cheers

steven chiverton

winding across of rar well if its a closed loop type best fashion a plastic needle thing like that used to sew fishing net sections together wind your wire onto it and use it as a winder which would be like a plastic needle, my brother used to make and sell fishing cast nets so the needle type he used long time ago was better than this one here and different in design then but the idea is to make one and wind coper wire onto it and use it to wind this coil around the thing you need to wind wire around

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: