i finally figure it out, it was right there all along

wdjensen123

Hi TimeFlipper. Ok... In thid pucture. the circuit has 3 chips. the pic16f84a just measures a frequency and fisplsys on that lcd display. The other 2 chips create the electrical signal. these are both hex schmidt triggers total 12 inverting gates from these 74hc14's. One gate is an RC oscillator. one gate buffers that. snd all other gates tied in parallel to up the output current. i supply 6vdc to them from euther that 6v battery or that black acdc transformer. and the onboard 2 diodes make the about 5vdc to power the Pic and lcd. The output ttl 6v pulsed is det for 4.8 MHz here usually but its variable by the blue pot. The large copper coil primary should get the ttl 6v MHz signal by two wires. The tall coil has one common ground to primary and a 6" typical 120v type fluorescent tube top for indicator. This is basically a higher power version than the konstantine meyl system. You can light leds and run a tiny dc motor this way even with just 1 wire and even it it has that pictured rf choke inline. the Pic and lcd are optional. The secondary length must be nearly: MHz x SecondaryFeetLength equals about 300. empirical. THIS pucture shows after free energy point is reached. All works on that 1 ground wire and the gravitational anomalies in g are seen. need to zoom in. Hope this helps ! Im off to learn about book of enoch i just heard about. bill jensen8400

wdjensen123

@wdjensen123 if you need the book of enoch by way of pdf let me know i can provide.
Thanks Mayhem, i just got the file.

Checking the synopsis, im kinda like an enoch that says OK, ill mediate ! Good news, it worked, i think im seeing! The loophole was whatEver you forgive on earth, forgiven in heaven PLUS the Gnostics Archons which is my main work.

Google: Nelson Mandela Effect, CERN,

And: bible torah codes operation deception

And: Gnostic Archons filmed in near infrared even in day with wratten gel filter and sony nightshot cameras.

i just thought id share info on sliding, see if anyones doing my slant, its just a side effect or tool i guess. You dont even need a machine to do it. Ive left enough details this forum to do it, but see below:

To all : SONIX is now my info funnel. I have to get back to my work. Thanks to all !! :) Bill Jensen "conduit closing" hineini

wdjensen123

OK, i had to dig, but this exact schematic will be the most economical way to create in the area of the machine, if run full power continuously at the scalar frequency set, for about a month. When first run, the neons light up held in your hand.. but then it gets unstable, hard to strike, sometimes flowing striations. Then it will never light at That frequency and you think it burned out. No, its hit over unity conditioning, and 100+ % efficient at converting the 500 electrical input watts into Scalar "energy" which cannot light the tubes. Its the RF that does. In essence, when it stops working, then it IS ! Kinda funny. Then you can do the really fun stuff. Sonic is my contact. Bill Jensen

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You see , this gentlemen here (wdjensen123) has already experimented with some level of things we need, i consider this valuable information and one more step toward what we need to time travel, kuddos to you wdjensen123 i admire you for already putting yourself to work and doing your share, i like this, i try to understand more of your experiment , but not being fluent in this field it leave me baffle , but as long as there is informations in there that is useful to this research i conside you a valuable asset as you already invested yourself, please this is my thread i started and i want to learn more, in wich way of time travel could we integrate this , thank you so much again , also please share like i did , more about yourself as i explain the more we know about each other we can plan more how we can work together,cheers

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
my daily vlog, if you have question please ask away, and let me know who would be willing to contribute and make this a team effort