I had a pretty crazy quick change timeline with ex-wife

Kazper

GRADUATE
@Kazper I feel very sorry for this member of ours who im starting to think, believes anybody that needs a license for anything, is subject to coercion and murder...Its not just restricted to Ham Radio....His paranoia is centralised around "obey or be murdered" which you can clearly see in his own writings :(.
Who is murdering who???

You are apparently unable to understand reality as well, even after it has been explained in very simple and clear terms.

I will reiterate:

Everything government does, it does with one form or another of violence. The one consistent function is that it ultimately answers everything with coercion with a threat of deadly force. This is true with all laws or regulations of all governments everywhere. It is the key fundamental element that distinguishes government from other systems of organization.

Licensing is one example. If you do not obey and comply with it's demands, there is a standardized systematic process to make you comply that ultimately ends with you being assaulted or murdered.

Anything claimed as subject of the state is subject to coercion and violence, potentially deadly force, which is not free, and therefore sucks in my opinion.

This was my original point of why CB radio is better in some respects, because it is easy to facilitate and free.
Imaging something as if it were real is one thing. But accepting it as reality would be full blown schizophrenia. Do you see the difference? There are no real world scenarios were this has happened.

I see you mis-characterizing reality, implying recognition of the obvious is mental illness. To the contrary, there are COUNTLESS examples of government violence, ridiculous laws enFORCED/abused, standardized systematic theft, aggression, unnecessary wars, etc etc etc.... To deny that is delusional at best.

Understand that the use of force is a default constant of government. Wrong or right, justifiable or not, good or bad, ALL edicts of the state result in the same ultimate answer to noncompliance; coercion/force.

Licensing is law, permission from the state, based on merit or a standard of criteria of some kind. And it is subject to the same coercion and threat of whatever necessary force to make it so. It says; Meet our criteria or else be subject to a series of actions by the state, up to and including the use of force against you. It's answer always ultimately ends with deadly force.

This is not negotiable or opinion. This is fact, the true and obvious coercive nature of how governments function.

Government claims jurisdiction over things such as infrastructure and communications, things like internet and HAM radio, thus subjecting it to it's coercion/control/force. Whatever people would normally do with things like internet and HAM radio, they now have to include in their decisions a coercive set of rules.

This is what sucks, in my opinion, about communications like internet and HAM radio. Because CB radio is generally not subject to things like licensing, because it is so easy to facilitate, because it is so free, it has certain advantages over other communication media/means/methods that should be noted and considered.

But this isn't really about simply having a conversation where we share thoughts about communications. This is about making an argument out of it where I have to continually reiterate beyond egos about radio buddies or something. So. it's whatever.

Yawn.
You are Dark and negative energy. My Spirit Guides told me that People who are seeking negative reactions out of conspiracy theories are Illuminati in disguise. My Energy and and Chakras are Picking up what your throwing down. Please do not converse with me using negative Energies. Source Tells me to beware Of a Sheep that may be a Wolf. Maybe Calm down or remove Darkness. I am on a mission who has Higher power than mortal government man. I will Rub my healing stones and send you some positive energy. For I am a Bright source of Energy that enlighten those in the dark with sadness. I will do a special meditation with my Tea, using a Healing lights to spread happiness , joy, sense of Good being and Grounding to Earth.
I will heal and remove darkness entities trying to invade my powerful Energy .

JimmyD

Who is murdering who???

You are apparently unable to understand reality as well, even after it has been explained in very simple and clear terms.

I will reiterate:

Everything government does, it does with one form or another of violence. The one consistent function is that it ultimately answers everything with coercion with a threat of deadly force. This is true with all laws or regulations of all governments everywhere. It is the key fundamental element that distinguishes government from other systems of organization.

Licensing is one example. If you do not obey and comply with it's demands, there is a standardized systematic process to make you comply that ultimately ends with you being assaulted or murdered.

Anything claimed as subject of the state is subject to coercion and violence, potentially deadly force, which is not free, and therefore sucks in my opinion.

This was my original point of why CB radio is better in some respects, because it is easy to facilitate and free.
Imaging something as if it were real is one thing. But accepting it as reality would be full blown schizophrenia. Do you see the difference? There are no real world scenarios were this has happened.

I see you mis-characterizing reality, implying recognition of the obvious is mental illness. To the contrary, there are COUNTLESS examples of government violence, ridiculous laws enFORCED/abused, standardized systematic theft, aggression, unnecessary wars, etc etc etc.... To deny that is delusional at best.

Understand that the use of force is a default constant of government. Wrong or right, justifiable or not, good or bad, ALL edicts of the state result in the same ultimate answer to noncompliance; coercion/force.

Licensing is law, permission from the state, based on merit or a standard of criteria of some kind. And it is subject to the same coercion and threat of whatever necessary force to make it so. It says; Meet our criteria or else be subject to a series of actions by the state, up to and including the use of force against you. It's answer always ultimately ends with deadly force.

This is not negotiable or opinion. This is fact, the true and obvious coercive nature of how governments function.

Government claims jurisdiction over things such as infrastructure and communications, things like internet and HAM radio, thus subjecting it to it's coercion/control/force. Whatever people would normally do with things like internet and HAM radio, they now have to include in their decisions a coercive set of rules.

This is what sucks, in my opinion, about communications like internet and HAM radio. Because CB radio is generally not subject to things like licensing, because it is so easy to facilitate, because it is so free, it has certain advantages over other communication media/means/methods that should be noted and considered.

But this isn't really about simply having a conversation where we share thoughts about communications. This is about making an argument out of it where I have to continually reiterate beyond egos about radio buddies or something. So. it's whatever.

Yawn.
You are Dark and negative energy. My Spirit Guides told me that People who are seeking negative reactions out of conspiracy theories are Illuminati in disguise. My Energy and and Chakras are Picking up what your throwing down. Please do not converse with me using negative Energies. Source Tells me to beware Of a Sheep that may be a Wolf. Maybe Calm down or remove Darkness. I am on a mission who has Higher power than mortal government man. I will Rub my healing stones and send you some positive energy. For I am a Bright source of Energy that enlighten those in the dark with sadness. I will do a special meditation with my Tea, using a Healing lights to spread happiness , joy, sense of Good being and Grounding to Earth.
I will heal and remove darkness entities trying to invade my powerful Energy .

I make a point in favor of something free and non-violent and you call that "dark energy"?

What drugs are you on?

Kazper

GRADUATE
@Kazper Going back to where we started, have you had anymore changing timelines, perhaps where you re-married your ex wife? :D..
No I use to dream she was trying to convince me to start over, but I felt I couldn't do it because she was giving all her time to her immediate family and never had time for me. But I never had any recent dreams.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Kazper, what made this different from a dream?
After this happened I got out of bed for the day and went on my PC and was looking up things about it. I remember the whole day because I was a bit rattled all day. I felt her physically touching against me.