I knew John Titor. (Adult john, online)

RobertRiplie

So he would email to the email address I had created Outlook with then forward it to another email address that was different from the address that it came from

RobertRiplie

I don't remember the email addresses but this is pretty much what it what would happen an email would come from like and address like random words like peanut butter jelly at yahoo.com and it would come into my Outlook email and it would be sent off automatically to an email address that was like time traveler underscore and then the number at AOL or so on there are a whole bunch of different email addresses that I would receive emails from and then outlook would send them to other email addresses the only email address that stayed a constant was my email address that was forwarding it to other people in the way that this was achieved was it that he would send me instant messages other email addresses to add to the auto forwarding in Outlook and by the time he left any email that was sent to me was automatically forwarded to 500 different people or 500 different email addresses so it was pretty much like an old school mailing list.. Some of the email addresses would respond back to the email address I was hosting and then it would go to everybody automatically and

RobertRiplie

Outlook word for word the messages to people using the BCC protocols all these people who got these forwarded messages were unaware of everybody else but they were aware that they got the message from me so when they would send a message to me... And I only use the phrase me because it was my computer

RobertRiplie

Sometimes messages would be quoted from other conversations that did not occur yet like someone in the future was responding to someone in the past before the person in the past had responded to the person in the future

RobertRiplie

Like somebody would say I had a good day today I did such and such and in a couple minutes later a message would arrive that one has a time stamp from before that last message appeared asking that person how their day was but the response to the question came first which in all reality could have just been a network error or something but it seemed like people were having conversations that we're not in a linear time to them. But they were appearing to me in a linear time so to me they appeared out of order but to them it could have been in order to them

RobertRiplie

Like websites and web forms but I don't really remember what the name of the forms were so I don't even know if these places exist anymore shortly after the last time he communicated to me there was a break in at my apartment building that me and my parents live in and the hard drive to my computer had been stolen just the hard drive nothing else but they hadn't actually stolen they broke into the house removed it from the computer and we found bits and pieces of it smashed up on a rock in the woods behind our complex..

RobertRiplie

So if this is some kind of hoax or scam then hats off to whoever was behind it because it was very complex and a lot of stuff in it turned out to be true or based on stuff that is true and so on

RobertRiplie

I don't know about anything else that happened since then besides the weird stuff that seems to happen predicted based on what in the book. I don't trust any other john website search archives because they could be changed over time