I knew John Titor. (Adult john, online)

RobertRiplie

I guess a very hardcore Titor fan could buy it. Didn't you consider making copies and selling them online?
Its copyrighted, it would be illegal to do that. I didn't pay no 600 bucks for this book. In fact I doubt anybody has bought in the book since it started being 600 bucks

TimeFlipper

I knew John Titor the adult him from the future.
I used to speak to him online only using AOL Instant Messenger the standalone program not the one that's associated with the program that you would use to dial in with the web browser but the independent program that you can use with other internet connections.

eca06ba19e173f651d0e4b96cf453d9b.jpg

I knew him and trusted him to a point that I sent him my name and address when he asked for it.

a while after he left to go back to the year 2036 I received a package in the mail from his mother.

69dac23cd1f6364ad8eed35974b979d6.jpg

I still have this book for 14 years I've had it if you go online and look for one now its like 600 bucks on eBay they're very rare so it's not like I was would have been able to buy one now
Blimey ive just seen that book advertised for £949!!....Another identical one at £213..Both on Amazon :eek:

RobertRiplie

Im tempted for the £213 book!! :confused::D
It's literally nothing but stuff you could find online for free all it is a compilation of all his posts.. If you want to spend that much money for something you could read easily at a official fan website then feel free to do it

TimeFlipper

Im tempted for the £213 book!! :confused::D
It's literally nothing but stuff you could find online for free all it is a compilation of all his posts.. If you want to spend that much money for something you could read easily at a official fan website then feel free to do it
Thanks Robert...I did make my previous comment, with tongue in cheek lol :D..I dont spend anything more than £20 on books or projects that i can make for myself or download for free :)

decade_later

You keep saying "who would do that". Anyone who wanted it badly enough would do that.

Wasn't it also available for like £20 in 2004, you could have got a copy that way.
**EDIT** just read a few blogs and other pages saying people got it for $12.99 in early 2000s.

Can I ask where else online you have posted your story and how many years ago did you start telling people your "tale"?

Last edited:

RobertRiplie

I only talked about this a few times as of late because I've been very busy between 2003 and now let's just say I didn't have access to computers.. Just consider me a human time capsule from 2003