I knew John Titor. (Adult john, online)

RobertRiplie

A thing just came to mind you can't really leave some place if you're already there. So John Titor was already there as young John, so when an adult John arrived he couldn't arrive cuz he was already there and when he left he couldn't leave cuz he was still there as young John... So adult John only returned to where he already was

RHYS

How do you know who you communicated with online back then? Also, seems pretty risky providing "him" with your physical address to receive that book.... I agree with another response here - that nowadays this kinda stunt just wouldn't fly.

RobertRiplie

How do you know who you communicated with online back then? Also, seems pretty risky providing "him" with your physical address to receive that book.... I agree with another response here - that nowadays this kinda stunt just wouldn't fly.
He knew stuff about my life before it happened so he already knew me he predicted stuff was going to happen to me and it did and it was extremely accurate my own assumption is that he knew me in the future and that's why he was using me to communicate with whoever he was communicating with and why he communicated with me cuz he already knew me before I knew him or after I knew him or however you want to say it but I kind of doubt that... What it most likely was is that I was in some file somewhere in the future where they had limited information about me they probably had my AOL instant messenger screen name in the file somewhere and when he came back he knew that I had helped forwarding emails was that animated system but he did not know where I physically lived at the time because it might have been lost or the data was only pulled from the internet where I never posted my address anywhere so it would never have been able to be collected that way until I actually gave it to John

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's really interesting. I suppose it would be somehow logical to assume you're still around in 2036. I have no idea though, if it's realistic to consider they'll have data about yourselves, unless you give it to them directly, given you're still around and remember these things.

RobertRiplie

Well I think I'll be like 50 something years old by then but the thing you gotta remember was John Titor it was not only from the future but he was also from a slightly parallel universe because of time dilation timelines. So in a parallel timeline / parallel universe I may not be live in 2036 as far as him getting that information about my life that he was able to predict you got to remember that. He predicted it it had happened to me yet from his point of view And everything that he predicted I ended up talking about online after it happened. So all he had to do was read it online and I imagine at some point everything that was posted online has been archived by someone so at some point after he left that screen name that I was using must have ended up online somewhere that was traceable back to me like a website or web forum or something. It's very hard to think 4th dimensionally. Future actions interacting with the past, because one thing that people don't understand is that there's actually no present at all because what's happening to you instantly becomes the past but that's kind of over complicating things.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I guess a very hardcore Titor fan could buy it. Didn't you consider making copies and selling them online?