I saw a dragon when I was 6..... Need answers

Derrick C.

fyi dragons do exist if bigfoot and some of these other cryptids exist why not dragons
I don't think anybody here was saying that Dragons do not exist. Rather, we are offering alternative means by which it may have appeared.
IF it was not a dragon, the options listed above vie as possibilities as to the creature's otherworldly origins.

yeah true, always got to keep an open mind no matter which possibility :)

findingmyself171

Astral travel is more likely when you are young. Everyone's pineal gland calcifies up after 20 years of age. But at 6 years of age, that would have been working. You can learn to control this. But lots of people experience astral travel naturally when they are young.
Pineal gland? What's that

Voyageur

Astral travel is more likely when you are young. Everyone's pineal gland calcifies up after 20 years of age. But at 6 years of age, that would have been working. You can learn to control this. But lots of people experience astral travel naturally when they are young.
Rene descrates said the pineal gland is the place where our consciousness is. Or it is a place to alternative dimensions. I see that our physical mind is in somewhere in thalmus, it is body's "control room" but higher ideas come from pineal gland.

It also reduces DMT when you go to sleep, deep meditation etc.. and that allows consciousness to get off the body.

TimeFlipper

Rene descrates said the pineal gland is the place where our consciousness is. Or it is a place to alternative dimensions. I see that our physical mind is in somewhere in thalmus, it is body's "control room" but higher ideas come from pineal gland.

It also reduces DMT when you go to sleep, deep meditation etc.. and that allows consciousness to get off the body.
Its also located about 1 inch directly up from the top of your nose, between the eyes :cool::)

Voyageur

Its also located about 1 inch directly up from the top of your nose, between the eyes :cool::)
But in the centre of the head. The point between eyes can cause effects and it is connected somehow to pineal gland, but the gland itself is in the centre of the head, behind the thalmus.

Google pineal gland and search photos and you will see.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Definitely wasnt a black mass iv just googled it. It could have been astral travel. Read quite abit in astral travel. Didnt realise time travel could be involved. Its food for thought. Didnt realise one who wasnt skilled could astral travel by accident tho

I'm 29 years old. You're not saying it's too late for someone like me to do astral projection, are you?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Definitely wasnt a black mass iv just googled it. It could have been astral travel. Read quite abit in astral travel. Didnt realise time travel could be involved. Its food for thought. Didnt realise one who wasnt skilled could astral travel by accident tho

I'm 29 years old. You're not saying it's too late for someone like me to do astral projection, are you?

Nope. But the likely hood of it happening naturally on its own is very common when you're young. You can learn to do a controlled astral projection by practicing your meditation technique.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Nope. But the likely hood of it happening naturally on its own is very common when you're young. You can learn to do a controlled astral projection by practicing your meditation technique.
OK thanks! (I have still yet to look into yoga and/or meditation classes, seeing if it's cost effective and such.)

steph

In all probability ; the dragon still is "around" - always . Whether it already resides in you (full control) or whether it is an external guardian ; no difference it is now yours - or one of your family members .

Fact is ; a dragon have full control whether it wants to be seen or not . If it did not find you "pure" enough it would not have shown itself .

If you believe in magic there is various spells to control certain elements concerning the dragon . If it is your personal dragon , I suggest you get to know it - real quick .
Would like to discuss this with you further i have questions you sound like you can answer