I want to volunteer for timetravel.

alpha centauri

hi I am an Italian boy, something really absurd happened to me, a few days ago I was at a bar with some friends and there was a gentleman near our table who looked just like me older and more bearded, I didn't given a lot of weight but the disturbing thing is that he had the same scar on my left hand I have been on the web for days looking for information
I have experienced this very often that I see myself in others. But they usually did not look like me.

That is the only thing that I found to that phenomenom:
74.9 Questioner: Let me see if I have a wrong opinion here of the effect of disciplines of the personality. I was assuming that a discipline of the personality to, shall we say, have a balanced attitude toward a single fellow entity would properly clear and balance, to some extent, the orange-ray energy center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say that you speak incorrectly but merely less than completely. The disciplined personality, when faced with an other-self, has all centers balanced according to its unique balance. Thusly the other-self looks in a mirror seeing itself.
That teaching is also available in Italian.
source: L/L Research - Site Entry page

So I think either you or the other person has a good balance.

caribouuu

I have messed up and want to go back to July 2013, where I had a vision of myself knocking on my door... having timetraveled back in time because I had messed up in the future.

I am male, born on 10.13.89 in Norway.

You'll figure the rest out, whomever you are who can do this.

i also want to go back, to 2009

TimeFlipper

It needs to pointed out that nobody on Paranormalis has the ability to safely send you forwards or backwards in time...
Sadly, any problems that you might have, can only be sorted out in this time-zone...

Parazite1986

It needs to pointed out that nobody on Paranormalis has the ability to safely send you forwards or backwards in time...
Sadly, any problems that you might have, can only be sorted out in this time-zone...

I am working on time travel so I am keeping it with my friend, my coworkers, and a cat. I have a problem with idiots looking for get fixed solutions. So, either you study free physics or make your life more bearable by being positive.

HDRKID

If you want to go back in time, the '50s were an awesome era. There were lots of high paying jobs and low crime.

hat_mini.jpg

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have a problem with idiots looking for get fixed solutions. So, either you study free physics or make your life more bearable by being positive.
Of course, there are more solutions I can think of than just studying physics and having a positive outlook without time travel. Like the saying goes, "There's more than one way to skin a cat", although I find it very immoral to literally skin a cat.

TimeFlipper

Of course, there are more solutions I can think of than just studying physics and having a positive outlook without time travel. Like the saying goes, "There's more than one way to skin a cat", although I find it very immoral to literally skin a cat.
You only have to skin a cat when its dead, assuming of course that you are starving, with nothing else to eat :eek::LOL:..

TimeFlipper

If you want to go back in time, the '50s were an awesome era. There were lots of high paying jobs and low crime.

hat_mini.jpg

Yes you are correct, there are hundreds of excellent movies highlighting the decade of the 1950s :D..
Iam certain you also have some excellent photos to show us from the 1950s..