If a mind can create a computer

OakFieldAlienz444

People say "That's just in your mind" to demean someone.
But in reality everything started out in the mind.
The mind is all that has been all that is and all that will be.
Everything physical began with an idea.
What makes us think AI will surpass us?

dimension-1hacker

perhaps a.i's have consciousness

QPN

Doesn't this fact alone make our minds more powerful than any possible computer?

Is the answer to everything all in our mind?

The way I see it here is that not only must there be something which makes our universe what it is but this something must also be responsible for causing all of the information of the different things which can exist of and or inside our universe. At the same time though we humans are objects of our universe and as such whatever it is that makes our universe what it is must also be the thing that makes us what we are. In turn it is because of this that I believe all the information we could ever want to know is already inside of us, it's just that we have to learn/figure out how to get it out of that which makes us what we are.

OakFieldAlienz444

The way I see it here is that not only must there be something which makes our universe what it is but this something must also be responsible for causing all of the information of the different things which can exist of and or inside our universe. At the same time though we humans are objects of our universe and as such whatever it is that makes our universe what it is must also be the thing that makes us what we are. In turn it is because of this that I believe all the information we could ever want to know is already inside of us, it's just that we have to learn/figure out how to get it out of that which makes us what we are.

Or what we think we are? Or is perception itself all there is?

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe one day we will have chips inserted and then can be plugged into a super computer, with the idea that spawns our own type of inbuilt attachment to the mind aka a super computer.

TimeFlipper

Evolutionary Electronics...Defined as the application of using evolutionary techniques to the designs (synthesis) of electronic circuits...
It means that as development of electronic circuitry has increased exponentially over the last 35 years, such circuitry has developed the ability to pre-empt what the next advanced stage of electronics will be...

I think the 1977 movie, Demon Seed illustrated how AI could take over the roles of humans...Next stage computers link together to control the World...There were other movies about that happening too..

Yeats

I see a definite path regarding the human/computer relationship, but I hope I am wrong.

1. Humans will become more dependent upon computers.

2. Computers will become less dependent upon humans.

3. According to Mr. Darwin, the fittest shall survive.

dimension-1hacker

I see a definite path regarding the human/computer relationship, but I hope I am wrong.

1. Humans will become more dependent upon computers.

2. Computers will become less dependent upon humans.

3. According to Mr. Darwin, the fittest shall survive.
humans program computers correct?
a human programs a computer to become less dependent then view humans as not needed
the computer ignores the humans or destroys