If An Et Offered You A Free Ufo Ride, Would You Go ?

Would you go ?

• Definitely

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, aliens are advanced and highly evolved beings, they don't lie...! OK, maybe they do.

CarpeNemo

I'd go ahead and do it. If they lie to me, well, hopefully I'll wake up not remembering anything ala most alien abductions.

And if they're telling the truth? Yeehaw, cowboys.

cmac

Great question. One that goes very deep into thought if you allow it to. Maybe some have already gone, and have no conscious memory of it. Sort of a scary thought.

Likely a question here that we don't really know what we would do, until it is actually presented to us. We may say yes now, but until faced with an encounter, we don't know if we would face fear or anticipation, or a little of both. If safe and facing no reprocussions, then surely it would be an awesome experience, but no guarantee this is how it would work.

Interesting to think about.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
if she's cute maybe:cool: if they let me drive hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! huston this is one kickass ride!!!!I have got to get me one of these!! you did say( just know there the good guys), rite...no worries mate, let me get a beer for the road, hey you guys ever meet a vulcan?? you know pointy ears and green blood .

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ah, alien chicks..

I'm pretty sure some of you guys would fall for a Vulcan chick, right? I'm not sure Greys have chicks though.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I have thought bout this I realy do think I would go. I mean when I got to be 90 yr old I would hate to say wish I went but I pussed out cause I was scared. after all it is written
theres a time to be born and a time to die
yeh damn it lets go we'r burnin daylite giddyup