If anybody has any HDR's like too many? I'd pay someone for one.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'd be willing to pay either full price or half price. Nothing above.

If anyone has an ebay account? if you put it on ebay i'd buy it immediately.

Tron1

I threw mine out. It's like having a kid.

Supertechster

Does anyone here really KNOW how to use one safely? i.e Get back to where they WERE when they finished up doing what they wanted to do or see where they WENT?

hmmmm. that hurts my head

Anyway, I can probably find the plans, maybe on the DARK web and if I find it/them and can get all the parts to build one/several/many - how will I know that it's 'actually working' when I'm done?
How do I 'TEST' it/them/the batch.. ?

Just so you know... This whole time I didn't build one because , well I thought it a bit pointless/ludacrious if I DID build one and then it sat on my bench all shiny and new, with perfect windings looking all 'pretty' and ready to go.. but I just played with it - couldn't/didn't USE it b/c I was scared (really) and honestly DID NOT KNOW how.

For example it would be 'perfect' and 'over the top accurate', 'calibrated' and 'tuned' to spec frequency/gauss/EMF (according to the plans) because THAT'S the way I roll, and maybe I'd want to go to 1962 and warn someone I deeply cared about that he was going to be shot and maybe save his life, and instead, I'd end up in 72, he would have been shot, (my fault too) the world has gone to hell, my brother is off to Nam to get shot (again) and killed (again)... and I... I have to go thru HS hell all over again - although my German teacher was a hottie scottie (Jet black hair, green eyes, pale skin) so maybe.... ;-)

Imagine what kind of litigation/trouble I could get into back HERE if if I followed my head instead of my heart, bought all the bits, made 2 dozen for cheap and flogged them to people looking for a low cost HDR... and all those people took 'trips' and THEY ended up where they didn't want to be??

THAT 'bad trip' could happen to YOU too.

Finally, if the RETURN button/procedure even worked, would 'really' be back in THIS timeline typing in long but interesting replies... with the same wife, kids, cool job, No DEBT (Dave Ramsey coourse) $600k in the bank and retirement just over the hill if I followed my head, broke out my 3-D printer, got all industrial, made 2 dozen for cheap and flogged them to people looking for a low cost HDR.. and THEY ended up where they didn't want to be??

I'd better quit - might scare off customers :cool:
- Seriously. HOW do you use one?
- Is there a class or course?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Does anyone here really KNOW how to use one safely? i.e Get back to where they WERE when they finished up doing what they wanted to do or see where they WENT?

hmmmm. that hurts my head

Anyway, I can probably find the plans, maybe on the DARK web and if I find it/them and can get all the parts to build one/several/many - how will I know that it's 'actually working' when I'm done?
How do I 'TEST' it/them/the batch.. ?

Just so you know... This whole time I didn't build one because , well I thought it a bit pointless/ludacrious if I DID build one and then it sat on my bench all shiny and new, with perfect windings looking all 'pretty' and ready to go.. but I just played with it - couldn't/didn't USE it b/c I was scared (really) and honestly DID NOT KNOW how.

For example it would be 'perfect' and 'over the top accurate', 'calibrated' and 'tuned' to spec frequency/gauss/EMF (according to the plans) because THAT'S the way I roll, and maybe I'd want to go to 1962 and warn someone I deeply cared about that he was going to be shot and maybe save his life, and instead, I'd end up in 72, he would have been shot, (my fault too) the world has gone to hell, my brother is off to Nam to get shot (again) and killed (again)... and I... I have to go thru HS hell all over again - although my German teacher was a hottie scottie (Jet black hair, green eyes, pale skin) so maybe.... ;-)

Imagine what kind of litigation/trouble I could get into back HERE if if I followed my head instead of my heart, bought all the bits, made 2 dozen for cheap and flogged them to people looking for a low cost HDR... and all those people took 'trips' and THEY ended up where they didn't want to be??

THAT 'bad trip' could happen to YOU too.

Finally, if the RETURN button/procedure even worked, would 'really' be back in THIS timeline typing in long but interesting replies... with the same wife, kids, cool job, No DEBT (Dave Ramsey coourse) $600k in the bank and retirement just over the hill if I followed my head, broke out my 3-D printer, got all industrial, made 2 dozen for cheap and flogged them to people looking for a low cost HDR.. and THEY ended up where they didn't want to be??

I'd better quit - might scare off customers :cool:
- Seriously. HOW do you use one?
- Is there a class or course?
You dont need to worry about HDRs, imho none of them work...There are a few people saying how wonderful they are, but when asked for proof they say nothing :censored: :LOL:..