If you Wanna Go back IN TIME TRY THIS!

TimeFlipper

That is my reaction i had for watching this video. I dont why every post i put on here is funny.

This thread, "If you wanna go back in time try this," is about a joke time-machine made from a toilet, its not real...here is the picture of the Time-Machine that the guy, Dirtbikerace52, showed us at the very start of this thread, and this is why its funny..

Angelface239

This thread, "If you wanna go back in time try this," is about a joke time-machine made from a toilet, its not real...here is the picture of the Time-Machine that the guy, Dirtbikerace52, showed us at the very start of this thread, and this is why its funny..

View attachment 9002

View attachment 9002
Okay that makes sense. Their is no way it is possible way for someone go to the past or the future using this kind of method of time travel. I think other types and forms of time travel would be much in going forwards or backwards in time itself.

TimeFlipper

DO IT Timeflipper.
take one for the team. Science Bro.
What do you want me to do bro, make a fake and funny time machine from a toilet? :fp:..
Here is the original picture of that bog standard toilet time machine for our newer members to see, the original poster of the photo forgot to include the "Flush Capacitor" which would have been situated on the time travelling toilet seat...Yes Bro, thats the Science you know about :ROFLMAO:..

TIME MACHINE.gif

Wind7

Staff
What do you want me to do bro, make a fake and funny time machine from a toilet? :fp:..
Here is the original picture of that bog standard toilet time machine for our newer members to see, the original poster of the photo forgot to include the "Flush Capacitor" which would have been situated on the time travelling toilet seat...Yes Bro, thats the Science you know about :ROFLMAO:..

View attachment 11912
Let's not forget the lemony fresh, blue dyed water....there simply MUST be a good reason for this! ;)