Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapesFromTheFuture

So Mr time traveler what is our future hold? on earth?
A lot of prophecy like Revelation and Ragnarok are retellings about what's on the horizon. The secrets are going to be revealed and those in power are going to be scrambling for cover. There will be magic (or, at least, technology indistinguishable from magic) that will become widely used.

The big thing is that the stuff that's being done in secret is going to come out and people will see what we've been fighting all these years.

alpha centauri

Ancient Greece, Germany in the 30's, the dawn of time, Sherwood Forest, several dead-end alternative futures.

I lived in a community of Nazis that were experimenting on me and my best friend.

In the 70's and 80's the Reich (a secret Nazi state within the USA) was given a set of video tapes, audio tapes, and written transcripts that were purported to be the vision and voice of God.
Tell me more but all in German please. That should be no problem for if you lived there.

Honestly - I'm pretty tired. I've been tossed back and forth through the timeline for the past 18 months now.
It was a long time. Last time you said you are from Derby. Do I remember correctly? Did you mean Derby or Derby county and what is the difference culturally?

TapesFromTheFuture

Never lived in Derby and while I used to speak a bit of German a long time ago they primarily spoke English. At first glance it looked like a regular US town.

Centerville, Ohio is the Reich's capital, if you want an idea of what a "Reich Town" looks like.

lamdo263

So Mr time traveler what is our future hold? on earth?
Goes over to Secret Man, grabs him by the shoulders and pleads. "Don't you see that this is science?!! He can't answer that right now. All the members of the ecumenical council must drink the hidden fizzy pop, go to the secret chambers and deliberate from there".

It's like going to the bathroom with Bozo the Clown's down in your toilet bowl, talking to you. We desperately need more information before we can all ask for the juicy details. Gee and here I thought you were a pro. :eek:

lamdo263

Never lived in Derby and while I used to speak a bit of German a long time ago they primarily spoke English. At first glance it looked like a regular US town.

Centerville, Ohio is the Reich's capital, if you want an idea of what a "Reich Town" looks like.
My god' like in the middle of nowhere. > Centerville Ohio, Amiglia Don Vario, vario in Ohio. Been saying that for years now came to me in a dream. centerville ohio - Search

lamdo263

An origin point? I guess I would have to say early 70's if I had to pin it down.

There is only a single deterministic Universe so no verification needed.

It has a head, two arms, two legs, and a couple dangly bits.

I lived in a community of Nazis that were experimenting on me and my best friend.

In the 70's and 80's the Reich (a secret Nazi state within the USA) was given a set of video tapes, audio tapes, and written transcripts that were purported to be the vision and voice of God. Turns out they were the memories of an individual from the future (yours truly) committed to physical medium. Because I also existed in the past, I was able to interact with those memories and they functioned as windows into the future.

Think of it this way - in the past, I'm watching the video and remembering what the guy in the video is saying. In the future, I'm remembering what the guy in the future said and what I thought in response and I'm able to formulate my response taking into account my thoughts from that moment in time. See also: the Blink conversation from Doctor Who, the dinner part conversation from The Time Traveler's Wife.

Ancient Greece, Germany in the 30's, the dawn of time, Sherwood Forest, several dead-end alternative futures.

I have had sex. Pretty normal sex drive, maybe on the high end.

It's sweet.
Tapes from said> It has a head, two arms, two legs, and a couple dangly bits. Lamdo answers > Then this is just you that is the machine or the sent item, but I'm guessing that the Montauk chair's still active or a variant of that? So your'e being sent hither to tither's similar to the movie Twelve Monkies?

Tapes from > I lived in a community of Nazis that were experimenting on me and my best friend. Lamdo > So this was a post world war two, let's make a new life deal? And as part of that they changed your bodies' time signature acceptance?

Tapes from> In the 70's and 80's the Reich (a secret Nazi state within the USA) was given a set of video tapes, audio tapes, and written transcripts that were purported to be the vision and voice of God. Turns out they were the memories of an individual from the future (yours truly) committed to physical medium. Because I also existed in the past, I was able to interact with those memories and they functioned as windows into the future. Lamdo> Oh' I get it now.

You know The New Price is Right, they said there was problems with that? Game shows are extremely important in this universe.

Secretman3811

Goes over to Secret Man, grabs him by the shoulders and pleads. "Don't you see that this is science?!! He can't answer that right now. All the members of the ecumenical council must drink the hidden fizzy pop, go to the secret chambers and deliberate from there".

It's like going to the bathroom with Bozo the Clown's down in your toilet bowl, talking to you. We desperately need more information before we can all ask for the juicy details. Gee and here I thought you were a pro. :eek:
yea but i just wonder why you mock me but this is not funny lamdo263 so i hope you understand that we need to know what the future hold and why is he here on this timeline..so i hope he is not a fake one and by the way don't mock me..i hope you understand of my disable mind set i have so i thought you are pro also??

Secretman3811

A lot of prophecy like Revelation and Ragnarok are retellings about what's on the horizon. The secrets are going to be revealed and those in power are going to be scrambling for cover. There will be magic (or, at least, technology indistinguishable from magic) that will become widely used.

The big thing is that the stuff that's being done in secret is going to come out and people will see what we've been fighting all these years.

ok did you ever meet Jesus Christ and other famous people in your lifetime..if so what was it like for meeting them are they Alien? also did you meet Alien like Grey Aliens? write back

TapesFromTheFuture

Then this is just you that is the machine or the sent item, but I'm guessing that the Montauk chair's still active or a variant of that? So your'e being sent hither to tither's similar to the movie Twelve Monkies?
It's me. To further elaborate, it's a technology indistinguishable from magic. In fact, most of the time I just explain it by saying that I do it with magic but there are actual physical laws that it obeys.

So this was a post world war two, let's make a new life deal? And as part of that they changed your bodies' time signature acceptance?
More like we were investigating something that had gone wrong and we were captured and brainwashed. At the point where we found them we were basically this pair of curious hyperintelligent children that weren't even sure what the definition of evil was, so we were far too trusting.
ok did you ever meet Jesus Christ and other famous people in your lifetime..if so what was it like for meeting them are they Alien? also did you meet Alien like Grey Aliens? write back
One thing to keep in mind is that all life originated from this solar system. If there are grey aliens out there, they're people that originated from here and chose to take on a form that they felt suited their culture.

I've met and spoken with many famous people, some of them pay a premium to our keepers to try to consult us about their futures. This has a huge dark side, especially considering who the people were that had access to us growing up. It can be useful, though. We've made many friends over the years that have been working to help us break free. Storytellers make some of the best allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.