Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
I don't have any other accounts and this is my first time on here. If you have links to older posts from this person you think I am I can take a look and debunk, though it's possible it could be one of the two other travelers I know.
@TapesFromTheFuture

We have been bombarded by imposters coming to our site and making claims that
are not that dissimilar to what you describe about yourself and your travels.

Don't be discouraged.

I am curious though, Who are the "two other travelers" of which you speak?

:)

TapesFromTheFuture

@TapesFromTheFuture
I am curious though, Who are the "two other travelers" of which you speak?

:)
Friends (really, family) with roughly the same mission. I've talked about them both before when I posted on 4chan.

What is the answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?
If you'll notice, my time traveler test was completely ignored. That fits a continuing pattern of a return hoaxer. Still no varacity to any post made.
I knew you weren't actually going to ask me a question so I specifically did not provide an answer.

TapesFromTheFuture

To clarify, in case you did have a question prepared, I can't read your mind. Unless I was actually present in the past hearing your question from the future I wouldn't have the context to recall it and give you an answer.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
To clarify, in case you did have a question prepared, I can't read your mind. Unless I was actually present in the past hearing your question from the future I wouldn't have the context to recall it and give you an answer.

Your claim was you are a time traveler. Causality has no meaning to you. For those that did post an answer to my test, a question was provided to show either a pass or fail. One person did pass my test so far. But apparently you aren't going to be the second. To clarify, a time machine is necessary to pass the test. Just go to the future to find out what the question will be, and then come back and give me the answer.

TapesFromTheFuture

Your claim was you are a time traveler. Causality has no meaning to you. For those that did post an answer to my test, a question was provided to show either a pass or fail. One person did pass my test so far. But apparently you aren't going to be the second. To clarify, a time machine is necessary to pass the test. Just go to the future to find out what the question will be, and then come back and give me the answer.
Causality still has meaning. For example, I can do something now that affects the past. That effect in the past can later cause something to happen in the future.

Time machines are fantasy, it is impossible within the laws of physics to design electronic technology that could travel in time. I did the math and it just doesn't work, it would implode every atom in your body as soon as it's turned on.

The logic of this test is equivalent to asking me for the winning lottery numbers. I can't answer a question that hasn't been asked yet.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Causality still has meaning. For example, I can do something now that affects the past. That effect in the past can later cause something to happen in the future.

Time machines are fantasy, it is impossible within the laws of physics to design electronic technology that could travel in time. I did the math and it just doesn't work, it would implode every atom in your body as soon as it's turned on.

The logic of this test is equivalent to asking me for the winning lottery numbers. I can't answer a question that hasn't been asked yet.

Like I said, one person passed the test. Which violates causality. So from normal time flow questions come before answers. But from reverse time flow answers can come before questions.

Time machines aren't made from the laws of physics of this time period obviously. Are you claiming time machines are electronic? Seems like another failed prediction on your part.

And math is just another silly man made language. We have and will continue to lie with every language we invent.

I do agree YOU can't answer a question that hasn't been asked yet. Because you don't have access to a time machine.

TapesFromTheFuture

I think the burden is on you to prove that your test has any sort of validity. I'd very much like to see this lucky guess.

Answers don't come before questions - it doesn't work like that. You can ask someone in the past a question and receive and answer, as you can with someone in the future. That doesn't mean that you can ask someone for an answer to a question that hasn't been asked yet.

It's a conversation - time travel doesn't change how those work.

Secretman3811

I think the burden is on you to prove that your test has any sort of validity. I'd very much like to see this lucky guess.

Answers don't come before questions - it doesn't work like that. You can ask someone in the past a question and receive and answer, as you can with someone in the future. That doesn't mean that you can ask someone for an answer to a question that hasn't been asked yet.

It's a conversation - time travel doesn't change how those work.
Are you a astral projection time traveler or not also how did you get your information? write back

Status
Not open for further replies.