Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamdo263

yea but i just wonder why you mock me but this is not funny lamdo263 so i hope you understand that we need to know what the future hold and why is he here on this timeline..so i hope he is not a fake one and by the way don't mock me..i hope you understand of my disable mind set i have so i thought you are pro also??
You can only panic for so long, secret man. And I wasn't teasing you, I was bonding with you. If we're all going to get it, then let's at least go there with a laugh & a smile on our faces.

lamdo263

It's me. To further elaborate, it's a technology indistinguishable from magic. In fact, most of the time I just explain it by saying that I do it with magic but there are actual physical laws that it obeys.

More like we were investigating something that had gone wrong and we were captured and brainwashed. At the point where we found them we were basically this pair of curious hyperintelligent children that weren't even sure what the definition of evil was, so we were far too trusting.

One thing to keep in mind is that all life originated from this solar system. If there are grey aliens out there, they're people that originated from here and chose to take on a form that they felt suited their culture.

I've met and spoken with many famous people, some of them pay a premium to our keepers to try to consult us about their futures. This has a huge dark side, especially considering who the people were that had access to us growing up. It can be useful, though. We've made many friends over the years that have been working to help us break free. Storytellers make some of the best allies.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've had some of that jam smeared on me and gone through the same nonsense.

Nice to meet you

alpha centauri

Never lived in Derby and while I used to speak a bit of German a long time ago they primarily spoke English. At first glance it looked like a regular US town.

Centerville, Ohio is the Reich's capital, if you want an idea of what a "Reich Town" looks like.
You spoke English in Nazis GErmany in the 30s?, where nobody spoke the language and those who understood it considered it the language of the enemy?

Mayhem

Zenith
You spoke English in Nazis GErmany in the 30s?, where nobody spoke the language and those who understood it considered it the language of the enemy?
Especially the Germans had after WW1 to comprehend how they in their eyes capitulated so to speak.

Some of my family even later in Germany werent given welcomes after the language was seen even though Ireland was neutral.

So as you have spotted @alpha centauri there are holes in the story.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Especially the Germans had after WW1 to comprehend how they in their eyes capitulated so to speak.

Some of my family even later in Germany werent given welcomes after the language was seen even though Ireland was neutral.

So as you have spotted @alpha centauri there are holes in the story.
I like that he always talks about magic or he usually talks about this on these other accounts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.