Confirmed Hoax I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapesFromTheFuture

And remember, the storm is still going to happen. But extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and that's why we're telling you everything and starting to provide everything.

Later tonight I intend to upload handwritten journals (which you'll notice is close enough to my old handwriting that it's recognizable) and documents associated with the presence of COVID-19 antibodies in Spain's sewage system over 6 months prior to the first public cases of COVID. The evidence and testimony provided will demonstrate that Germany inserted an attenuated strain in their flu shot to immunize their population in advance of the pandemic.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We had to remove a couple of posts containing names and a photo of a girl with a dog.

Please, do not share the personal information of anyone on here.

Thanks.

BlastTyrant

time traveling is not going to locate you in billions of people on earth just at the right time to hear what your going to say then come back and tell you before you say it it dosent work like that for a start if he ends up in a paralleled world and dosent know how to find you he would never know what your going to say before that and the time traveling machine takes you to different time periods not to peoples house who you want to travel in time to just to hear what you say them come back and tell you , and if he had a hdr whats he going to program it for to take him back in time find you in a population of millions and take you to him minutes before he says a word then come back and tell him before he says it , isent feasible he may as well read your mind instead

Normally i would give you that, but clearly they came here to post on this site, which means they have knowledge of it in the future so looking that up shouldn't be that difficult as this conversation has already happened in the future so therefor finding his reply in the same thread wouldn't be that hard.

Mr_Zero

its funny how @TapesFromTheFuture created this thread to convince us she/he is a time traveler, then it gradually changed to a full blown conspiracy theory about how the reich is controlling the world and the people in stranger things are all real and etc.

Mr_Zero

Honestly - I'm pretty tired. I've been tossed back and forth through the timeline for the past 18 months now. It was literally the only way for our insane scheme to escape work, so kudos to Heaven's Computer for pulling it off. I feel battered and bruised from the journey so far but find myself eager to share the details of my trip. I have been active on some other boards and eventually I'll explain some of the things like the "tapes from the future" and how a couple of plucky befreckled time travelers "became" (cause the Universe is deterministic) Adam and Eve and also Elohim all in one.

Is there a standard test or set of questions for incoming travelers? (Though... I don't recall being here before).
Remember guys we came from this opening message in the thread all the way too the reich controlling the world... . Also @TapesFromTheFuture what exactly is the "Heavens computer" ?. You said the heaven computer "pulled it off', what exactly does that all mean.

you appear to be just adding more oil to the fire, by just adding more information that makes no sense at all. I've basically concluded that you are no time traveler, but just a mortal human behind a computer screen.

good day human.

Status
Not open for further replies.