I'm a Time Traveler But Nobody Believes Me

Apri1

I love how everyone on apex is a noah copycat. Especially given that noah has come out and said he's a hoax after numerous debunkings.

In other news, I'm a time traveler from the year 2036.

~Anastasya~

But why would they make time traveling available for everyone? It takes one person to have a messed up life or a loved one die and immediately go back to the past to fix that, messing everything up (could even possibly mess it up so bad that time travel doesn't even exist and they are the only one to use that power). There are so many different scenarios running through my head but I have nails on so I'll stop there.

NIXIE

There are so many different scenarios running through my head but I have nails on so I'll stop there.

Every possible scenario IS playing out in other timelines/dimensions.

In the future of the dimension I am from they eventually had a Time-Detective bureau that had to track things back in time to prevent things from ever happening.. Things really can get out of hand and I wont even mention some of the insane catastrophes I have heard of... People should realize that Time-Travel really is a gift and responsibility like taking care of a new born child... You have to be somewhat of a humane person to cherish and respect such things. Time-Travel should not be abused! Personally, I feel that if you do abuse it at all you are not worthy of even knowing about it! (This is a special message for lots of people in the future of the other dimension I am from and perhaps now people of the future of this dimension if the secret does leak out again...) The freemasons tried really hard to keep it(the secret of time travel/machines) under control in the future of the timeline I am from but some smart people kept the schematics shared online and even renewing each time a computer that shared the schematics was found... Some people were smart enough to keep back ups of the schematics and hide them around and never tell anyone about them so they could bring the secret further into the future or even into the past. It was like a gift that was given to the people by one guy that dared to share the truth that he believed people should have known was being kept from them by satan's little helper's - the freemasons... very pathetic and unGodly guys really. YES GOD IS REAL! I HAVE MET HIM!

and yes I have heard from my best time traveler friend about this post I am surprised to find myself finally writing, while remembering that. Thanks man! We really have had a strange adventure... see you in Heaven/or the Millenium!

I hope to see you all in some Dimension! but Believe in YHWH and I will see you in Heaven and The Millennial Kingdom!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

But why would they make time traveling available for everyone? It takes one person to have a messed up life or a loved one die and immediately go back to the past to fix that, messing everything up (could even possibly mess it up so bad that time travel doesn't even exist and they are the only one to use that power). There are so many different scenarios running through my head but I have nails on so I'll stop there.

Welcome to Paranormalis...Good point you make, why would "they" make time-travelling available to everyone?.
I trust your nails are still intact :D..