I'm a Time Traveler

Marko

My team and i have did and exploratory jump to a Verse that is a time either very far in the future or the distant past. We are going to Jump four small orbital Satellites to that Verse Launch and map the earth looking for signs of technology and life.

Marko

Marko

Jasper

Look at five posts above..... what i said about being a Verse jumper and not time traveler in the sense you think of it. I am not from your Verse or time line.

Marko
Okay. Gotcha. i was hoping. Maybe someone else?

My team and i have did and exploratory jump to a Verse that is a time either very far in the future or the distant past. We are going to Jump four small orbital Satellites to that Verse Launch and map the earth looking for signs of technology and life.

Marko

Leslie

Does this mean good bye or are you able to come back here? If you do come back here, will you be able to arrive back to this forum a second, a week, a month or years from your last post here at Paranormalis? Either way, be safe.

Marko

Does this mean good bye or are you able to come back here? If you do come back here, will you be able to arrive back to this forum a second, a week, a month or years from your last post here at Paranormalis? Either way, be safe.

Leslie

Thank you for your concern... i am not going anywhere just yet. I am an SS Obersturmbannfuhrer so i was tasked with the leading the initial set up of this Jump which can be very dangerous. The satellites have been launched and the data sent back to be reviewed. Also i still think you may be not understanding..... i can always jump back and forth from my verse to here as we are not Time traveling. Just moving from Verse to Verse. Again thank you for your concern.

Marko

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to say sorry I haven't been in the forum recently just busy with a lot of things in general and I want to thank marko and the others who have replied back to me I appreciate that I have two questions for marko so here it is: have you ever encountered an alien and ufo or not at all plus I have a time machine too but it is more of a astral travel one instead of a device where you can time travel I bought it off of ebay one last question if you can travel to other verses then are you disrupting our timeline as well as other timelines or verses? it is said that you can't change the past but what would happen if you could change it would you not exist or would you change your own destiny or will you disappear forever or even be stuck in limbo? if the philadelphia experiment and montauk project happened then changing the past and your own future can be changed but the cause and effect can be bypassed instead of completed time was made by god and not scientists, science was made after god completed time which existed from the beginning of evolution the garden of eden was a place and not a legend or myth adam and eve believed that time existed but in eden and the animals flourished as well time passed a very long time and now modern people believe that eden is something like a legend or myth and eden doesn't exist in the modern times I believe that eden is not in heaven and hell but an actually a place of time with you can do anything you want to do except harm others and stuff like that it it was a beautiful place with trees, plants, rocks, water, animals, and etc sorry for the religious session but I like history and other subjects as well could eden actually exist I believe so but is frozen in time and dimension or could there be a portal leading to eden just like hollow earth or north pole and south pole if marko can jump through verses does eden exist as well as hollow earth? one more question do dinosaurs exist if you can jump verses scientists believe dinosaurs existed in the beginning is this true? well I must leave now I will talk with you all later on and thanks for everything and thanks for talking with me!

RHYS

MARKO: Is the name of the category you're posting in called Time Travelers & this thread titled "I'm a time traveler"? All initiated by your buddy, Zeit (sp)? After apparently hijacking his thread, you're now specifically making statements you're NOT a time traveler. Why didn't you start your own thread since this one had been dead for a long time? Now it seems you are reviving it regularly once it seems to sink down on the popularity pile again of most recently active on the site. Perhaps join in your companion topic here on paranormalis.com where the claims are being debunked? FYI, i'm far from opposed to valid TT/multi-verse theory, etc... But your alleged "purpose", Adolf Hitler dreamland and unprecedented shallow lunacy here in regard to how you know this verse perceives such atrocities, is bordering on highly offensive and I believe that is your real intention. Trying to provoke notions of Hitler being anything but what we've known the result of his actions to be for humanity not only does not settle well with some but is too far removed from logical possibilities. For instance, your claims defy the usage of real personalities & general character of participants. Granted, I can follow prospects of a myriad of differing decisions/outcomes made by individuals to alter a snowball of events - I just can't subscribe to your total replacement of major players in this pseudo cast of verses you've created.... A realistic example would be if this country's confederacy had won the Civil War (or variances thereof). That theory being quite different because it lends options of logic, not a complete transfer of natural will.