I'm Desperate... Please Help

Desperate

I'm Desperate... Please Help

Dear all,

I am new to this forum. I probably don't really belong here because I don't have a scientific background and have never had any interest in time travel other than the general ponderances of someone who likes sci-fi movies. I came to this site when I recently started to looking for information on time travel. And I would like to ask for everyone's help here.

My wife Tiffany, who was 32 years old, was diagnosed with terminal stomach cancer 5 months ago, and she passed away last month. She leaves behind our two wonderful young children, who are 3 years and 10 months old. She was an exceptional person in every way, and I love her very, very much. I have been having a very hard time with the grief, and my mind constantly thinks about what could have happend to prevent this. Other than some supernatural occurence, the only way I could imagine that her life would have been saved is if somehow somebody told us years ago about her growing cancer so we could have it surgically removed before it was too late; by the time she felt symptoms, she was already in late stage and there are no good treatments for her type of cancer.

Believe me, I'm normally a very rational person and for me to be looking into time travel and come here and ask for help is indicative of how desperate I have become and how unwilling I am to accept what's happened. Now I know full well that there is no known methods of time travel with our current technology, and other than the whole John Titor thing there has not been anything subsantital on possible real time travelers or time travel machines on the web, and most everyone on this site is still just looking for and discussing theories and conjectures.

I guess my hope is that there may indeed be someone in this time that has developed something working or close to working, or that if in the future we do figure out how to travel through time, then there is a good chance that there is someone in our time right now who travelled here and would have the means to help someone travel to the past.

What I am hoping for, since everyone here has obviously been interested in this subject and know much more than I do, is if people here could help to point me to some of the more promising directions. I'm willing to talk to anyone that either claims to be or has heard of or talked to someone who is a traveler and/or has the means to travel. I don't even mind getting jerked around by hoaxes, and I'm willing to exhaust every lead. Again, I do think that it is possible that there are travelers in our time right now that came from the future, as long as time travel is actually possible, it is reasonable to think it was developed in the future and thus someone here is capable of it. I'm just so desperate I'm willing to try anything. So if anyone here can give me any directions at all on anything (other than Titor, as I don't think I can contact him anymore even if he was real), I will be very appreciate of any help.

Thank you all,

Desperate

WTF

Re: I'm Desperate... Please Help

My condolences. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Darkwolf

Sir, I am terribly sorry to hear about your wife, and I can appertiate how desperate you are. I don't know anyone who actually has acess to something that could get a message to the past, but I'm sure that if anyone does, they'll speak up. In the meantime, there are alot of good people here, and even though we have never met, we are friends. Most of us are welcoming and caring people, so I'm sure we can help that way too. I'm sorry its not the answer you were looking for.

zillamutt

Desperate -- I don't want to sound cold, but you need to move on. It's unhealthy to spend your time trying to get her back. You need to look to the future, take care of your kids, and find a meaning in this happening.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Desperate\")</div>
Dear all,

I am new to this forum. I probably don't really belong here because I don't have a scientific background and have never had any interest in time travel other than the general ponderances of someone who likes sci-fi movies. I came to this site when I recently started to looking for information on time travel. And I would like to ask for everyone's help here.[/b]

I want you to know that everyone that registers here, belongs here Desperate. Everyone here registers for a reason. You are amongst friends here.

My wife Tiffany, who was 32 years old, was diagnosed with terminal stomach cancer 5 months ago, and she passed away last month. She leaves behind our two wonderful young children, who are 3 years and 10 months old. She was an exceptional person in every way, and I love her very, very much. I have been having a very hard time with the grief, and my mind constantly thinks about what could have happend to prevent this. Other than some supernatural occurence, the only way I could imagine that her life would have been saved is if somehow somebody told us years ago about her growing cancer so we could have it surgically removed before it was too late; by the time she felt symptoms, she was already in late stage and there are no good treatments for her type of cancer.
My heart goes out to you, to Tiffany and to to your children. I know it is very hard to lose a loved one. I also know how hard it is to deal with cancer. I have a feeling I know what you are searching for at this time and moment. I also know what it feels like to be diagnosed with cancer like symptoms and the uncertaintly you must feel right now.

Believe me, I'm normally a very rational person and for me to be looking into time travel and come here and ask for help is indicative of how desperate I have become and how unwilling I am to accept what's happened. Now I know full well that there is no known methods of time travel with our current technology, and other than the whole John Titor thing there has not been anything subsantital on possible real time travelers or time travel machines on the web, and most everyone on this site is still just looking for and discussing theories and conjectures.

Rationality get's thrown out the window when you hear the word "cancer." I know what you are thinking right now. You want to TT before the point in time that your loved one was diagnosed with or suffered with stomach cancer. Therefore, you can do something about this and can plan for you and the children. I wish I could give you solice, some comfort, for I know how you feel at this moment. The best advice I can give you is to do what is best for the children, not what is best for yourself.

I guess my hope is that there may indeed be someone in this time that has developed something working or close to working, or that if in the future we do figure out how to travel through time, then there is a good chance that there is someone in our time right now who travelled here and would have the means to help someone travel to the past.

The only people here that I feel are reputable are those that have astrally time travelled, not physically time travelled. This will not help you in your quest. I wish it did, truly.

What I am hoping for, since everyone here has obviously been interested in this subject and know much more than I do, is if people here could help to point me to some of the more promising directions. I'm willing to talk to anyone that either claims to be or has heard of or talked to someone who is a traveler and/or has the means to travel. I don't even mind getting jerked around by hoaxes, and I'm willing to exhaust every lead. Again, I do think that it is possible that there are travelers in our time right now that came from the future, as long as time travel is actually possible, it is reasonable to think it was developed in the future and thus someone here is capable of it. I'm just so desperate I'm willing to try anything. So if anyone here can give me any directions at all on anything (other than Titor, as I don't think I can contact him anymore even if he was real), I will be very appreciate of any help.

Deperate, you've landed in the right place. We may not be able to help you timetravel, but we understand your pain and desperation. We are here to help you in your search.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

I can't add anything to what Sosuemetoo has said, save to confirm that we will help in any way that we can.

Sorry to find you here under these circumstances Desperate.

ZeoEmeraude

My heart goes out to ya Desperate. I think that it is very noble of you to want to TT to get your love back. For you unsensitive fraks out there....that's what they call true love. I wish I could give ya a lead on your plight, but I know of none. Sosu said it best, you are among friends here. I extend to you my welcome and I hope that ya find some solace. Keep up the search.

Your TTF Super Sayian: Zeo

CaryP

My condolences Desperate. I recently lost one of my best friends, and his death was totally unexpected. I know of no ways to go back in time and let you or your wife know about her impending cancer. From one perspective, we leave when it's time to leave, even though we don't know it on "this" level. My friend who died, was making all sorts of preparations for the future. Death of loved ones is always hardest on those left behind. Welcomoe to the plantation. I hope you can find some peace here.

Cary

Andy G

Hi Desperate. I'm new here myself so I can't offer much in the way of experience with the whole Time Travel ideas, but I can extend the hand of friendship, which I do willingly.

What you and your children are experiencing must be shaking you to your very core and to cast around for a fix - any fix - would be natural. But I caution you to beware. There are many who would take your plight and seek to gain by it, promising all manner of false hopes.

I myself have experienced the deep seated yearning to return to a point in my past, to correct a wrong. Unfortunately, it isn't to be. My perception is that our time travel is in onedirection only, and even then, at the rate of one sec per sec.

On a more practical note, have you considered joining some organisation that would enable you to share your stifling grief, and perhaps learn from others how to cope? Do you have a pastor/minister/priest that you can sit with?

If all else fails then put one shoe on and then the other. Do that each day - even though you may not want to. Eventually you'll find that you'll havemoved some distance from the raw agony that you now feel. And focus on the kids - they ARE your wife. She lives on through them. Try to bring them happiness, even if it's killing you inside. Kids laughter can sure be contageous!

Any time you want to chat just send me a message. I'll be praying for all of you.

Andy