I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSix

Welcome to the past...I don't have any questions but I'm sure our member Einstein may have one for you.
Einstein...ha...he didn't even have any questions on time and space when he met a real time traveler. I would have even explained how to jump into alternate dimensions step by step for him to do...how to remote view your future or what ever he wanted to learn. But he asked what im i going to ask next when that makes no sense sinse we travel trough time not teleport from time to time.

Rudra

Heyo, I am a soldier from the year 2146, long story short the time machine malfunctioned and now I'm here, since I'm probably not gonna live until my time, I'm here to anwser some questions because why not.
Hey could u plz tell me how to time travel (components) . Plz tell me components name and how to attach them , so I could time travel

Rudra

Plz tell me how to time travel plz tell which components to use and attache them want to time travel

TheSix

Hey could u plz tell me how to time travel (components) . Plz tell me components name and how to attach them , so I could time travel
Only problem for you is that the time machine that I build travels trough space in time meaning you can travel to future and past but only by hopping to different dimensional time line. Paradoxs dont exist for you can only travel in space of time of the alternate dimensions which are all possible You need a map. Create a wormhole and connect your two points so that you can hop to the dimension you wish to go AKA your map. You can use two note books to guide your path for the moment until the machine is build. This can only help you travel to time frames were your alternate universe has lets say a lambo or a house. Time is nothing more of a distraction of events to distract you from the fact that you are traveling with no path. Time and place. Step one(wormhole to view time in space)MAP

Cirrus

This can only help you travel to time frames were your alternate universe has lets say a lambo or a house.

Why not a lambo and a house?

What if you traveled to an alternate dimension where you were a mouse?

That might be the end of your road.

But in fate this has all been foretold.

TheSix

Why not a lambo and a house?

What if you traveled to an alternate dimension where you were a mouse?

That might be the end of your road.

But in fate this has all been foretold.
The program was made to fight poverty. Have you ever hear about multiple versions of ourselves all at ones making different desitions all at the same time wormholes allow you to know what dimension your in and how to enter the next.i used lambo and house because. Think about this even if you wore a mouse. You still need to eat. So you need to hunt. Its still poverty for you need to put the work in. Just like how most of the world works all week and is with no money before they get the next. Why would they want to travel 20 years to their future when theirs still going to have to work and continued their way of living. Not saying that you can turn to a mouse im a real time traveler not a magician.

Cirrus

Not saying that you can turn to a mouse im a real time traveler not a magician.

If you act in multiples across the great expanse,
There is no telling with whom you get to dance.
Today might be your human day,
But tomorrow you're a mouse to stay.

TheSix

If you act in multiples across the great expanse,
There is no telling with whom you get to dance.
Today might be your human day,
But tomorrow you're a mouse to stay.
If we keep thinking that we are superior to other people we never give our selfs the opportunity of realizing how dumb we really are.

TheSix

If we keep thinking that we are superior to other people we never give our selfs the opportunity of realizing how dumb we really are.
Love that it was a metaphor but i once heared. If you keep trying the samething over and over why do you expect different results. Thats people trying to improve their understandig of how time travel works. They improve their wrong answer rather than accepting that they were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.