I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

When I return from the future with all that future tech to become der WeltFuhrer, the penalty for limericks will be severe, possibly banishment to Newark.

If these were limericks then
We'd be talking about some hen
And how she rubbed my dainty meat
With the toes of her feet.

TheSix

If I stole the apple from past self
Then surely I'd melt ending up in a jar on a shelf
For all to see and gawk at the traveler of time
Who ended up being as small as a dime.
If i understood currently what you ment you my friend are incredibly smart...Absolutely true.but even a small time traveler is still a traveler. But i cant be afraid of what people think for the results are a step closer to my goal which was never time travel but having a chance for people to fight poverty. But since it seems you understood although you coded it.i can let you guys have more information

Cirrus

If i understood currently what you ment you my friend are incredibly smart...Absolutely true.but even a small time traveler is still a traveler. But i cant be afraid of what people think for the results are a step closer to my goal which was never time travel but having a chance for people to fight poverty. But since it seems you understood although you coded it.i can let you guys have more information

There are questions in the code
That do not let you into my humble abode
For fear is the taming of the weak
While knowledge is the treasure we seek.

TheSix

There are questions in the code
That do not let you into my humble abode
For fear is the taming of the weak
While knowledge is the treasure we seek.
Why do people want to travel anyways when 20 years in the future is today 20 years in the past. The treasure everyone seeks is the treasure i have but the treasure i have is the treasure they dont want when they see. Even a horse is a unicorn without its wings. The wormholes are for all to travel but it must be revealed at the right time otherwise the plans for our humanities future will change as it will be much harder for me to obtain the resources to complete my goal. Thats why i cant let anyone get ahead of me. Good luck ive spent to much time.

Kairos

If these were limericks then
We'd be talking about some hen
And how she rubbed my dainty meat
With the toes of her feet.

Whatever it is, it's going to result in you posting from an IHOP in Newark for the rest of your life. Ovid would count his blessings in his exile compared to that.

Cirrus

Whatever it is, it's going to result in you posting from an IHOP in Newark for the rest of your life. Ovid would count his blessings in his exile compared to that.

All you can eat pancakes surrounded by the dregs of humanity? Sounds good. I'm in.

TheSix

Are you talking about within the USA?
The time you've spent on here
Would've been used better drinking 20-year-old beer
Have no fear
You'll perish in time, my dear.
But you did.20 years in the past is 20 years in the future today.plus i dont drink it defeats the purpose of time trave.The problem is that people think a wormhole is used to enter from one end to enter another dimension.when in reality is quite the opposite...you walk through the wormholes to bring the dimension to you(time and space to you)..that is why i say....you dont teleport through time. Wormholes are all around us but you dont realize it because you need a map to know how to walk through it. This can be created by anyone with anything even a cellphone AKA time machine. Any questions be straight forward.. In orther for you to understand time you must first understand that you don't understand it... If you can over come that im her to help. But not just hand it to you. Until everyone can
Travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.