I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

If we keep thinking that we are superior to other people we never give our selfs the opportunity of realizing how dumb we really are.

You might consider yourself superior if you become a giant.
But do not act so defiant.
Lest little David tosses his rock.
And you tumble downward like a fresh-cut cornstalk.

TheSix

You might consider yourself superior if you become a giant.
But do not act so defiant.
Lest little David tosses his rock.
And you tumble downward like a fresh-cut cornstalk.
[/QUOTE a kid goes to school with an apple..a girl takes the apple..and we are ask how many apples are left. Well thats a dumb question.but when we say.. Who cares why are we worried about the amount when we should be asking why isn't the kid problem solving to avoid this from happening again like a time loop. But your right just like others i considered myself superior for the fact that i know how inferior i am. Just like how someone does an act of good but the end result is bad. Im not a genius i just time travel and i find it boring because i wish it was like in a movie. But is not.

Cirrus

a kid goes to school with an apple..a girl takes the apple..and we are ask how many apples are left. Well thats a dumb question.

But if you go back in time and give an apple to each,
There is nothing to say that the girl learned the lesson you teach
Because tomorrow she'll take two apples more
But you will already have strolled out the door.

TheSix

Are you going to explain how to do this
Yes i am...it was created for the people to fight poverty...but since this is real i must prepare myself to cover everything so that it is so simple that anyone can understand how it works. I will be explaining and showing the travel without covering my face or voice like others do. It is up to the people weather they accept the truth or they want to keep believing in a fairytale form of time travel just because its not as amazing as they made it out to be. Its also a million dollar question. That will allow me to start utopia. I really dont like how people are living. Although freedom is great. And many people have fought for it...we aren't really free when we have enslave d ourselfs by our freedom. But lets just focus on time travel for now.

TheSix

But if you go back in time and give an apple to each,
There is nothing to say that the girl learned the lesson you teach
Because tomorrow she'll take two apples more
But you will already have strolled out the door.
Your right... Thats because most people would think that the proble is the girl..when the truth is that the kid need to learn that he is causing this effect. Just like when a girl gives another chance to a guy when he cheats and asks him not to do it again. Well he wouldn't be able to do it again if you hadn't gave him the chance. Is that simple. This is a time loop. A repeated set of events. Thats why is hard for people to travel because they are to emotional when the end result doesn't go their way

Cirrus

Your right... Thats because most people would think that the proble is the girl..when the truth is that the kid need to learn that he is causing this effect. Just like when a girl gives another chance to a guy when he cheats and asks him not to do it again. Well he wouldn't be able to do it again if you hadn't gave him the chance. Is that simple. This is a time loop. A repeated set of events. Thats why is hard for people to travel because they are to emotional when the end result doesn't go their way

Those who repent
Will bargain the deal unspent
And never again seek what has been lent
Because all their troubles have been sent.

TheSix

Those who repent
Will bargain the deal unspent
And never again seek what has been lent
Because all their troubles have been sent.
Yea..but what happens when you are the one stealing the apple from yourself but dont know it. That means the troubles have been sent to you not to the other. That is why the kid is the problem because he puts himself in that situation over and over again.sure you can help him by putting the fault on the girl for taking the apple but all that you did was hurt the kid by teaching him to solve the problem by putting himself in that situation again so that someone else can solve it for hi. do you ever ask for forgiveness to yourself and tell yourself that you are sorry for putting yourself in that position over and over again and that you will never do it again. Or are you going to forgive people and ask for forgiveness all your life because its the right thing to do. Dont love others how you want them to love you cause they never will. Love yourself how you love others cause you always will. Never put yourself second as he is not more important than you.

Cirrus

Yea..but what happens when you are the one stealing the apple from yourself but dont know it.

If I stole the apple from past self
Then surely I'd melt ending up in a jar on a shelf
For all to see and gawk at the traveler of time
Who ended up being as small as a dime.

Kairos

When I return from the future with all that future tech to become der WeltFuhrer, the penalty for limericks will be severe, possibly banishment to Newark.

Status
Not open for further replies.