I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apri1

There really isn't a shred of proof to back up the hypothesis of multiple universes. It's not real science if it does not make falsifiable predictions that you can test in a real, physical experiment.

There are already experiments you can do. Unfortunately the equipment needed is out of my personal reach as well as many lay people. However, naturally the people who do such research willingly ignore it. The experiment proposed would demonstrate a proof of concept for communication between timelines.

You lied about travelling inbetween time lines

This is your claim, but you have nothing to back it. Anyone who knows me knows I have a history of brutal honest truth. I can explain why that is, along with the medical documentation, but I'm sure you're not interested. I don't bother lying because it doesn't get me where I need to go.

, and the truth is that you lied, or that you're crazy, pick your poison.

"Crazy" isn't any sort of scientific or medical term. I regularly see mental health experts to ensure proper functioning of my brain. I have had issues with things like generalized anxiety and mutism in the past. Whether you call that crazy is up to you.

How do I know this? Well if different time lines existed, you'd think that scientists could observe them, or do some calculations and come to the conclusion that yeah, they do exist.

They have, and it spawned an entire debate. Many researchers called the timelines thing "crazy" and the guy who figured it out was shunned from the professional field. Yet people are becoming aware that it's true anyway. The math demonstrates it perfectly. You get two simultaneous outcomes that differ, yet neither have priority. We observe one. The other is "thrown away" and assumed to be random which it is. Because people refuse to accept the math.

There are experiments proposed decades ago which would prove it without a doubt. But modern scientists refuse to do the experiment. Again, as an attempt to hide the truth.

And the only proof that you'll find is some pseudo-science website that you stumble randomly onto at 2 AM (like this one) And yes, if people lie and somebody says "You're a liar!" more often than not they'll say "nah mate, I ain't lying" And if a liar is saying that he's not lying, he's probably lying.

I didn't come here to convince people of anything. I cam here seeking knowledge. It's irrelevant to me what others think, because I've witnessed it first hand. It's a bit like trying to say the earth doesn't exist. Either way, I came here to find time travelers to speak with, and you have been debunked and have shown yourself to be a liar. If you lie, why should anyone believe a word you say?

TimeFlipper

You were called out in your own admission that it was all a joke we have the screen grabs, alarm bells rang for me when you said you were russian. Perfect English and your rifle is oldskool took about 2 hours before you gave it all up.

Yes my old friend you caught him "red handed" (red, old term for a Russian person), he is just A-nother hoaxer..Maybe Num7 will put "Confirmed Hoax" onto this thread sometime (y):LOL:..

TimeFlipper

@Apri1 What can you tell us about your own inter-dimensional concept? :)..

I read some time ago that during the very first Philadelphia Experiment on August12th 1943, they used two "cross dimensional transceivers" so that the ship in that experiment, the Eldridge DE173, could stay in contact with the on-shore station..

The transceivers were obviously capable of transmitting and receiving through the huge electro-magnet field that was circulating the ship..

Apri1

@Apri1 What can you tell us about your own inter-dimensional concept? :)..

What do you want to know? Honestly I'm a bit tired of going over my entire life over and over with people. If there's something specific you're curious about, I'm happy to share. Amusingly, I had posted a thread a bit earlier about a breakthrough I had. No one cared to respond haha.

I read some time ago that during the very first Philadelphia Experiment on August12th 1943, they used two "cross dimensional transceivers" so that the ship in that experiment, the Eldridge DE173, could stay in contact with the on-shore station..

The transceivers were obviously capable of transmitting and receiving through the huge electro-magnet field that was circulating the ship..

There's a lot of fantastic tales like these. Honestly I'm just a hardened skeptic. I feel like I differ a lot from the regular crowd here in that I pretty much believe in literally none of this bullshit. I've yet to see anyone seriously approach the topic of time travel. Most "supernatural" type photos/videos are all clear hoaxes or just reading too much into static. So many people have baseless beliefs and just randomly expect people to believe the shit they spew out without much reasoning or evidence of any kind.

I've read up on stuff like the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk stuff. I've seen various "whistle blowers" like Andrew Basiago. Excuse my lack of enthusiasm but it all appears to be bullshit.

Actual facts and conspiracies usually have trails to explore and discover. A good example of this is the 9/11 and JFK cover ups. All sorts of loose ends, obvious fallacies in official narratives, and when you dig you can find more. Try doing research into the Philadelphia Experiment. You'll find absolutely nothing. If anything you just find random made up fiction written by some anon. A waste of time, really.

But if anyone has actual connections to the people in these events, I'm happy to hear from the people involved first hand. Any actual government documents talking about it. Things like that. But nothing like that ever shows up. So I remain unconvinced.

TimeFlipper

Yes, i agree with you @Apri1 there are many many fantastic tales and fake postings (y)..
However, as i have been researching the Philadelphia Experiment since 1978 when i first received the book of that name, i tend to look at it from an electronic stand point as iam a licensed amateur radio operator in the UK, our member @Opmmur is also an amateur radio operator and an excellent constructor of electronic projects :)..

The story starts from two very high power counter rotating electromagnetic beams circulating the ship DE173, the Eldridge, as you already probably know...Those beams were "pulsed" from two very high power generators within the ships engine room, the "frequency" of the pulses were critical for creating a "pathway" into hyperspace, allegedly..

The cross dimensional transmitter/receivers were not operating on the standard type radio signals that we hear music on our radio`s, and watch the TV from....They were a different type of radio wave that allegedly can traverse Time-Dimensions, and are not affected by the the standard electromagnetic waves (Radio and TV)..

Personally iam of the belief that the Philadelphia Experiment did happen in 1943..I also know that many of OUR members also believe in the PX, @Einstein was one of our members who expertly constructed Tesla Coils and his own version of the Zero Time Generator, and hopefully he will provide more info about the PX...

I was hoping to have more info from you on your own ideas of the "equipment" needed, that you mentioned, and also how that equipment would work....I have given you a very small amount of info on how i see the PX taking place...:)..

Apri1

@TimeFlipper That all sounds great but.... have you recreated it? You say you have particular knowledge in the area? Certainly you'd understand where the peculiarity arose then, and how to set things up so that a similar effect could occur? Did you do this? Did you put it on video and upload it?

They were a different type of radio wave

Could you clarify what you mean by a "different type"? AFAIK radio waves are on the same spectrum as other things (light, xray, microwave, etc.). And nothing in the range that we define as radio would produce anything else. But I do acknowledge my knowledge in that area is a bit... lacking.

that allegedly can

Without any scientific research to demonstrate this is possible, no mathematics to show it's even a thing theoretically, and no source to show that it was related to any government project.... "allegedly" just means "my friend told me that his uncle works at Microsoft!" It's just lies and bullshit. I don't care about what "allegedly" is. Our friend here in this very thread is "allegedly" a time traveler. You can see how that panned out.

Time-Dimensions

Could you clarify what a "time dimension" is and what you mean by traversing it?

I was hoping to have more info from you on your own ideas of the "equipment" needed, that you mentioned, and also how that equipment would work....I have given you a very small amount of info on how i see the PX taking place...:)..

Unfortunately I lack pretty much any legitimate information on pretty much every single detail. As I said, I could confirm literally nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.