I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo Anderson

The test establishes the credibility of a real time traveler. It does work too. We have had one person on here that has passed the test. But the test does require the time traveler to use their time machine to pass the test. So what about time travelers that don't have a time machine? Well, that would then just be hearsay. No credibility is given to hearsay.
Who was the person who passed the test?

TimeFlipper

That would be The_Observer

Perhaps you might consider Telepathy instead of a Time-Machine, as the probable cause of the information exchange?
You might remember the days when we had the old telephones (or even maybe a new Cell phone), and we would suddenly know that a particular person was about to phone us, and a few seconds later the phone would ring and it was them?..

In the first case of the old phone i believed it might be possible, "knowing that all human beings possess an ElectroMagnetic energy", that when a person was dialling our phone number they were using their EM energy to Telepathically send out a message, which was somehow amplified by the electrical connection between themselves and us...

As for the Cell Phones, they give out EM energy which could have our Telepathic "overlays" imprinted onto them, and is picked up by our own Telepathic EM energy, until we physically answer the call, and then the Telepathic link is broken..

Some years ago i used to go on various chat sites that were around, and many times i knew 100 per cent when a particular chatter was going to send me a private message, although like the old phone and the cell phone, i had no idea what that person was going to tell me...I even named that event Telepathy Over Internet Protocol (TOIP) :D, and of course the internet is powered from EM connections...

It might be possible that our member The_Observer, could have a much more advanced Telepathic ability, than my very good self has, and be capable of Telepathically reading your own thought forms Einstein :) (y)...

Mayhem

Zenith
Any way it should be observed that there are multiple accounts going on, but as for a question to determine time travel.

Anyone could rack one up, what qualifies Einstein to produce a question? .

Wouldnt put much stock into it. As for the lotto numbers,
yeah good one.

STUART

Ok , What psychiatric medication you on ! , Maybe you should ask your psychiatrist to increase the amount.
Question two. Are you a danger to society ?.
Question three .Do you take any form of illegal drugs?
Question four .Do you consider yourself to be a fantasist ?

Cirrus

It might be possible that our member The_Observer, could have a much more advanced Telepathic ability, than my very good self has, and be capable of Telepathically reading your own thought forms Einstein :)(y)...

Or... he just guessed. The_Observer never said that his response to the question was his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.