I'm from 2146, ask me anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Perhaps you might consider Telepathy instead of a Time-Machine, as the probable cause of the information exchange?
You might remember the days when we had the old telephones (or even maybe a new Cell phone), and we would suddenly know that a particular person was about to phone us, and a few seconds later the phone would ring and it was them?..

In the first case of the old phone i believed it might be possible, "knowing that all human beings possess an ElectroMagnetic energy", that when a person was dialling our phone number they were using their EM energy to Telepathically send out a message, which was somehow amplified by the electrical connection between themselves and us...

As for the Cell Phones, they give out EM energy which could have our Telepathic "overlays" imprinted onto them, and is picked up by our own Telepathic EM energy, until we physically answer the call, and then the Telepathic link is broken..

Some years ago i used to go on various chat sites that were around, and many times i knew 100 per cent when a particular chatter was going to send me a private message, although like the old phone and the cell phone, i had no idea what that person was going to tell me...I even named that event Telepathy Over Internet Protocol (TOIP) :D, and of course the internet is powered from EM connections...

It might be possible that our member The_Observer, could have a much more advanced Telepathic ability, than my very good self has, and be capable of Telepathically reading your own thought forms Einstein :)(y)...

I suppose you could ask The_Observer how he passed the test. I've never had anyone prove to me that telepathy is real. Personally I believe it would be easier to develop a time machine than to train yourself to be a telepath.

TimeFlipper

I suppose you could ask The_Observer how he passed the test. I've never had anyone prove to me that telepathy is real. Personally I believe it would be easier to develop a time machine than to train yourself to be a telepath.

Perhaps The_Observer has a natural telepathic ability, several people around the world do have it, although i suspect those telepaths would prefer to keep their ability to themselves, we all know what governments would make them do, dont we :cautious:..

As for having a real time-travel machine, i have the feeling that it would have been commandeered, a long time ago by some government agency..:censored:..

Apri1

The_Observer didn't even answer the question correctly. So no one has passed Einstein's test. It's a shit test anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.