Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

ParadiseFalls

It's complicated. This assignment I'm working off as a pmoo, scouting potential safe houses and bag locations, gathering ci's and political contacts for what's to come years from now.

It's a low risk mission but I did have trouble early on in the operation from familiars

Keeping it low but a lot still needs to be down. Hoping to finish this one large contract and pass the rest of the assignment to another operative.

Once this is done the entire project will lay dormant for a few years until another team is needed for it to activate.

I get the daily's but to busy these days to read them as often as I want.

Wind7

Staff
It's complicated. This assignment I'm working off as a pmoo, scouting potential safe houses and bag locations, gathering ci's and political contacts for what's to come years from now.

It's a low risk mission but I did have trouble early on in the operation from familiars

Keeping it low but a lot still needs to be down. Hoping to finish this one large contract and pass the rest of the assignment to another operative.

Once this is done the entire project will lay dormant for a few years until another team is needed for it to activate.

I get the daily's but to busy these days to read them as often as I want.

It must be complicated to be able to post here yet,
be Paramilitary affiliated with actual CIA operatives.

I have sent you a Private Message.

ParadiseFalls

It must be complicated to be able to post here yet,
be Paramilitary affiliated with actual CIA operatives.

I have sent you a Private Message.

My official rule to the deity is acting quasi military. I'm assign to play a role for the particular mission at hand. When I'm done with that role I move on to another military, government, civil service.

We don't pick sides in conflicts, we have our own agendas that we carry out for the coven.