Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

BlastTyrant

Off the top of your head can you name anything of significant value within the month of June 1023?

Would you even care?

Yes Tina Turner died, the Debt ceiling which can cause a massive crash was increased, Russia bombed near the capital of the Ukraine, there are always significant little events.

Caring isn't the point, the point is you claim to be someone who can very easily get this information or knows of it. So i am going to flip it back on you once more, in the next 30-60 days what happens? it doesn't matter how big or small it is, you should be able to grab a few little things and be like "here"

According to your story you make the future, so what did you do to mess with it in the next 30-60 days?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Yes Tina Turner died, the Debt ceiling which can cause a massive crash was increased, Russia bombed near the capital of the Ukraine, there are always significant little events.

Caring isn't the point, the point is you claim to be someone who can very easily get this information or knows of it. So i am going to flip it back on you once more, in the next 30-60 days what happens? it doesn't matter how big or small it is, you should be able to grab a few little things and be like "here"

According to your story you make the future, so what did you do to mess with it in the next 30-60 days?
He said 1023 not 2023 lol

ParadiseFalls

A coven black advisor operation not of our own and name I will not tell you is advocating freedom fighters crossing the Russian territory to create a velvet revolution that will turn menacing if left with it's own devices.

This operations of infiltration has been going on for a while during the course of this regional conflict. Our intelligence has always known this. What we don't know is how many there are. This small band of "rebels" will be overly publicated by allied forces when activated.

This line of communication is not secure and I will no longer speak about that regional conflict.

Secretman3811

A coven black advisor operation not of our own and name I will not tell you is advocating freedom fighters crossing the Russian territory to create a velvet revolution that will turn menacing if left with it's own devices.

This operations of infiltration has been going on for a while during the course of this regional conflict. Our intelligence has always known this. What we don't know is how many there are. This small band of "rebels" will be overly publicated by allied forces when activated.

This line of communication is not secure and I will no longer speak about that regional conflict.
I think that you can't tell the future event because it may change timeline maybe I just don't know for sure

Wind7

Staff

This isn't saying anything you can't already find on the net.

Just saying..........

So, why did you even bother coming here in the 1st place
if you cannot speak upon this "unsecure line of communication."

By your own reasoning, Every Single Word you say HERE must ALSO be considered unsecure.

That alone takes away from any credibility.

Imho.

Wind7

Staff