Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

ParadiseFalls

This isn't saying anything you can't already find on the net.

Just saying..........

So, why did you even bother coming here in the 1st place
if you cannot speak upon this "unsecure line of communication."

By your own reasoning, Every Single Word you say HERE must ALSO be considered unsecure.

That alone takes away from any credibility.

Imho.

We don't care that you know we are here. Look in your past and you will find us throughout. When I first posted here many years of yours. I used this forum as a beacon for a pick up call. I decided to stay to help you all understand us, to know who and what we are.

Everything I have told you went through channels before the words were given.

Nothing I have said throughout these long intervals have compromised us.

You don't have any relative intelligence that could compromise our work.

You are completely in the dark. You are more than the dark ages, you are our prehistoric history. To our deity you are humans as humans are to Lucy.

We don't come from mere 100's of years from now nor thousands. My deity is not an invisible god that you look up at the sky and pray to. She is a living physical being you can see, touch and communicate with, in physical form. My coven dwells in a place where there is no more stars in the sky, my coven dwells at the end of everything. And even further than that. In an nearly internal conflict that expanse throughout time.

One day I will not return here. Don't waste the short time we have with each other.

Wind7

Staff
We don't care that you know we are here. Look in your past and you will find us throughout. When I first posted here many years of yours. I used this forum as a beacon for a pick up call. I decided to stay to help you all understand us, to know who and what we are.

You are completely in the dark. You are more than the dark ages, you are our prehistoric history. To our deity you are humans as humans are to Lucy.

We don't come from mere 100's of years from now nor thousands. My deity is not an invisible god that you look up at the sky and pray to. She is a living physical being you can see, touch and communicate with, in physical form. My coven dwells in a place where there is no more stars in the sky, my coven dwells at the end of everything. And even further than that. In an nearly internal conflict that expanse throughout time.

One day I will not return here. Don't waste the short time we have with each other.

Oh....Okay. :rolleyes:

Wind7

Staff

Wrong.
Boasting is a true sign of weakness.
You know nothing of or remotely about me.
We don't come from mere 100's of years from now nor thousands. My deity is not an invisible god that you look up at the sky and pray to. She is a living physical being you can see, touch and communicate with, in physical form. My coven dwells in a place where there is no more stars in the sky, my coven dwells at the end of everything.
You mean cult?

No DEITY in the flesh would be so afraid to show themselves in public to the masses
otherwise...the term Deity is moot. Try Cult Leader or perhaps Arch Lector.
And even further than that. In an nearly internal conflict that expanse throughout time.

I respect that.

You sound rather brainwashed and this frightens me, not for myself,
but for you.

There is help for you.

For the record....It is just my OPINION. ;)

ParadiseFalls

I think that you can't tell the future event because it may change timeline maybe I just don't know for sure

You are correct in this. Except time is one narrow path that is ever changing. I'm trying to come up with a word to explain this.

There is no alternate universe. No split time lines. This realm, lack of a better term for you to understand is ever changing.

Like a chalkboard. You can write things, erase things, even change it up but the board always remains the same.

It's not the past or future that is hard to find but the present. Your present is not what you perceive as the present. Singular point that determines the past and the future. What is ever changing is what is on the chalkboard not the board it's self.

If we told you anything of value others could deterrent such. There is other travelers on this board but they don't post like I do. They only observe.

ParadiseFalls

Wrong.

Boasting is a true sign of weakness.

You know nothing of or remotely about me.

You mean cult?

No DEITY in the flesh would be so afraid to show themselves in public to the masses
otherwise...the term Deity is moot. Try Cult Leader or perhaps Arch Lector.

I respect that.

You sound rather brainwashed and this frightens me, not for myself,
but for you.

There is help for you.

For the record....It is just my OPINION. ;)

You don't understand. You did not look like the image that you are today. We modified you to look this way.

Wind7

Staff
Hi Paradise falls thank you for your reply to my last question about South Africa. I have other question about time travel , could you tell how i could time travel. You can,t tell me your method but do you know of other methods that you could share? If not . would you be willing to help me send a message back in time? If thats possbile to warn my younger self? If thats how time travel works. Please let me.

I can't tell you how we conduct contacts due to having that information. It would be counterintuitive, a security risk on the behavior of the organization I operate under. There are many sleeper cells throughout and each have their own systems of communication. There are many more but overall there is four fundamental orders each emblem. Those are espionage, sabotage, finance, assassination in your practical sense and in these there are many subordinate categories of provocateurs, agitators, arsonists, catalysts. All skills needs to be learned property for one to be a servitor to their Deity.

Am I to believe that?

The past cannot be forced into the direction of our will but swayed to enter the realms we choose acting as egregor's to you all here now. You are meaningless to us. You are the dead who serve no purpose but each coven is fighting for your control. This is because here now is the closeness to the generational time when the first of our God's were birth into this existence. The only way to kill such a power is to make certain it never was created. This is why we are here.

If you actively search us out and serve no purpose your existence will end. You will not find philanthropy among us. Do you still ask this question?

Really? Are you threatening people here?

I am searching you out....I can gaurantee you that I will still be alive tomorrow and tomorrow.