Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

ParadiseFalls

What's with the "My coven and I have vast interest in global conflict" talk? What are you a demon or artificial intelligence construct (🔯)? Why would you have Biden guaranteed another full term if you had it "our way"? How about the use of nuclear weapons in this conflict?

Coven is what would best describe what our groups are to you people. There is no government to where I come from, no system to support the masses. There are no masses only your covens linage. There is no word in your past to describe it. I am a human soldier and my skills define why I am allowed to exist. I have experienced many future's not only my present which is a dying memory of my humanity.

The world which the deity I serve and the way her underclass conduct themselves are completely unworldly to you. The way we think, calculate and execute problem solving methods is alien to you and your present system.

I don't live in the past nor future I only live for the moment. As a traveler perspectives are twisted, one moment you're here the next somewhere else. I don't keep memories of past actions or events. I do not plan anything I do. I am told a list of adjectives I must complete, I plan nothing out but key procedures, checkpoints and never plan any further then the now when I carry them out. I just do what I am told and care nothing how those task actions carry out, only how it will inflict the effect and that they are completed.

If I did anything more I would lose my mind.

Every time I jump I have a personal list of adjectives I need to set up in the shortest amount of time before starting the assignments.

I never fail. This is why I am allowed to continue to exist. This is how it works for all of us. We never stop, we never rest. Our will that carry us is inhuman. Prue unsaturated drive is how I explain it. We just do without thought only to complete the list of adjectives during that time run and we cannot leave until all of them are completed.

The longer you do this the less human you become. There is so much I want to tell you but so much I can't. I work alone always unless instructed to be compantized to complete a task or campaign. I have no one to share my knowledge with, no one to share my past experiences with.

I live in solitude like a devoted messenger, denied any joy in my life but only the joy of completing task for my deity. I'm very good at it. This is my purpose and why I exist.

As a traveler I never have enough time. I estimate two months left in your present for this campaign. If I fail it will be extended to another 19 months to complete.

I am here to gather set up points for task that will occur years from now like I was ordered to do in 2016 when I began this thread. That was of another mission.

When completed I will jump to another location in time with further instructions.

Everything is a pawn. This is the land of the dead after all. Biden serves no purpose. He, his administration, donors and everyone one who is not us are pieces on a board. Thrown away when they have lost their usefulness. These conflicts are of course part of much larger things.

I cannot tell why Biden is to be chosen. I shouldn't even let that be known, but it really makes no difference who is your US president.

You don't know how this world works. If I did answer you wouldn't understand the answer. Just like you don't understand now.

Nuclear bombs? If I told you that? I cannot. You have to experience the unknown.

Are we demons to you?

BlastTyrant

Why does this sound so familiar.....i have read this before but i cant put my finger on it.
The whole time agent whos job it is to setup the future.

But i don't like 50/50 predictions personally, so for example the Biden win is a 50/50 because he is running so there will always be the 50% chance. But you as a time traveler know nothing is certain, how about a prediction that is more like within the next 30 days we can chew on? Something good.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My coven and I have vast interest in the global conflict. I cannot tell you certain details. This was not the global war that was written in history. We, the travelers artificially created it. There are many different groups of us playing different sides against each other in this long lasting war within many layers of wars, exposed and hidden.

Ukraine becomes nonexistent. The US sends in US ground troops when the Russians begin to across the river of Kiev. Russia and the axis forces do not stop at Ukraine.

if we have it our way Biden is guaranteed another full term.

I never said I was the good guy. But in this twisted web, no one plays such equilibriums.

Trumps fade into extant.

Is that the answers you seek?

Do you have more questions that need answering?

I say "Death to all Solids!"

ParadiseFalls

Why does this sound so familiar.....i have read this before but i cant put my finger on it.
The whole time agent whos job it is to setup the future.

But i don't like 50/50 predictions personally, so for example the Biden win is a 50/50 because he is running so there will always be the 50% chance. But you as a time traveler know nothing is certain, how about a prediction that is more like within the next 30 days we can chew on? Something good.

Nothing of historic value happens within the next 30 days. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

BlastTyrant

Nothing of historic value happens within the next 30 days. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I can go as far as 60, no major celebrity dies? No specific storms? In the chaos that is 2023 so far absolutely nothing interesting happens in the next 30 to 60 days? You guys write the future i'd think you'd be able to make something happen.

We just had record flooding, snow and rain in all the west, biden is pushing more onto the debt ceiling, more tropical storms are coming and we haven't even begun to see the snow melt, Tina turner just passed away.

It doesn't need to be world altering events, but it needs to be something.

ParadiseFalls

I can go as far as 60, no major celebrity dies? No specific storms? In the chaos that is 2023 so far absolutely nothing interesting happens in the next 30 to 60 days? You guys write the future i'd think you'd be able to make something happen.

We just had record flooding, snow and rain in all the west, biden is pushing more onto the debt ceiling, more tropical storms are coming and we haven't even begun to see the snow melt, Tina turner just passed away.

It doesn't need to be world altering events, but it needs to be something.

Off the top of your head can you name anything of significant value within the month of June 1023?

Would you even care?

Last edited: