I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

could've phrased it a bit better.
in my experience ya need a balance of intuitive info with logical study.
need both

gold cures all disease, produces free energy, dramatically raises your spiritual energy.
way off.
Gold is a metal only for making ornaments, and due to its conductivity and forgeability, it is also used in electronics.
That’s all, but it applies to your dimension.
In the fifth dimension, gold, or its opposite, or its shadow, looks like a parasitic annoying sticky gray-green snot. I avoid it as much as possible.

NaturalPhilosopher

Gold is a metal only for making ornaments, and due to its conductivity and forgeability, it is also used in electronics.
That’s all, but it applies to your dimension.
In the fifth dimension, gold, or its opposite, or its shadow, looks like a parasitic annoying sticky gray-green snot. I avoid it as much as possible.
uhhh...

Rudi

All metals that are in constant contact with the physical body are negatively fused or fused to the entity paranormal shape.

The soul of the deceased, which leaves the physical body, usually returns a few more times to its dead physical body.

Coffins made of gold intended for Pharaoh were essentially dedicated traps where his soul would be stuck for all eternity and the tyrant would never be able to reincarnate again.

Rudi

Message to the normal inhabitants of Planet Earth:

Paranormal beings are forced to intervene in the lives of corrupt people, such as wealthy individuals and the "kovid-mafia", all over the world.
Through my guidance, my helpers around the world will turn the bodies of these corrupt people into recyclable matter and erase their entity souls from the history of mankind.
Actions begin immediately:
de. rudidur

Rudi

BILL GATES

Bill gates: hostile action against humanity.
Operating range 100 miles.
judgment: death during sleep by suffocation.
Executor on my command demon "ZOZO"
Time: immediately
Client: King of Demons (rudidur)
Signature: "Paranormaldemon"

Rudi

THE HUMAN MIND ADJUSTS AND DESTROYS EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE BODY:

The people who have been vaccinated have consciously gone into it, regardless of the consequences that will result from the vaccine; you went on vacation, but it is not a free vacation. Vaccination for every vacation becomes a poison to the body.
Open your eyes once, because it’s still time to survive this “NANO” vaccine as well. (Even the scientists who invented the kovid vaccine wander in the dark.) (antimatter, verified by me)
With the help of the mind, a person can regulate his body and consequently eliminate the poison or nano coating that they have acquired into the body with a suspicious vaccine.
The physical body is unique and self-sustaining, it doesn’t need kamikale.
The pharmacy started him days ago with the sale of a bottle of plain water, which was supposed to cure all the ailments of the body.
And today it is still the same, selling untested thousands of kamikals for the human body.
So pharmacy is literally wandering in the dark. How many countless people have died as a result of the introduction of these kamikails in the last century.

Rudi

My return from the fifth dimension; my form is an entity of antimatter.
My function between dimensions is; A mediator between life and death.
My name is ; rudidur