I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

I described my last reincarnation, although I spent two or three in a row. I still have to analyze the previous ones.

Not all souls reincarnate; many souls are food for more advanced souls who lose their basic components of antimatter, and these components in the kit must work for the perfect “being” of antimatter.

The physical body ages, but in man the soul does not grow old because age does not affect it.

Measuring the age of the soul is a fictional human formula for how long something lasts.

Only one period of time from and to is important for the soul, in which it appears in the physical body, although it can travel into the future and the past.

The soul does not use other physical bodies for reincarnation due to the very contact of the body and inclusion in the physical consciousness of the third dimension.

All that matters to her is her physical body, where she has been involved in the physical world, all other contacts with other souls can weaken or destroy her.

Yes, you could say that reincarnation is like a gramophone record and life that repeats itself is the return of the needle to the beginning of the very end, and you can change the music with your actions.

Rudi

Removal of corrupt human souls: - paranormalmateria -

All of you involved in the genocide of humanity as a warning!
All the leaders responsible for the genocide of the earthlings!
All individuals who have injected residents with suspicious broth with the aim of reducing the number of people!
All of you who participated in the genocide in any way!
Your souls and the souls of your children, grandchildren or future generations will be excommunicated from possible life after death.
All of these soul entities of yours are endangered and will be sent into the “vacuum” of the universe, as excommunicated entities for all eternity and will have no chance of re-mixing with the energies of humanity.
Believe me, this is worse than hell itself!
Therefore, they will take care of the "antimaterdemon"
rudidur.

Rudi

"Archive niche" luminous circle in the night sky:

A collection of ennobled preserved human souls.
Such a collector in the size of 80 cm; it contains 80 - 160 preserved souls to reincarnate again into a human physical body.
Each individual soul is in the form of a paranormal antimatter form and this is a luminous circle with a diameter of 10 cm. .
When these individual circles are combined, they form the archival niche circle.
Each individual soul must have its own code in its record in the form of an arbitrary image, which is then drawn on the grain fields or meadows of our planet.
With this action, they inform the other souls that they have successfully reincarnated into a physical body and that they will now be deleted from the archival niche.
This process allows preserved souls to live again in a physical body in which they "take over" and lead the body.

To be continued :

Rudi

Antimatter Being : Origin , Central Distant Galaxy.

A galactic entity humanoid being in the form of antimatter; he visits various planets where he can incarnate into a physical form:

In this form, it travels through a "vacuum"; For this being of antimatter form, the planets with a certain atmosphere do not present any special obstacle, it still travels without any special resistance.
Its presence on planet Earth goes back a long way.
His embodiment in the physical body is precise and calculated.
Its life cycle time is unlimited, it only perceives darkness and not light.
In the darkness, the antimatter form grows and does not age.
He perceives the first light only when he incarnates in a physical body and perceives light through his eyes.

to be continued :

Rudi

My reincarnation: the path to a new life - 1 part

My age today is around seven decades so I don't know the date of my death. I will describe the course of my previous reincarnation.
I reincarnated just before the death of my physical body, my physical body remained in a state of dementia with a state where it only had a stunted innate soul.

When a person sleeps and dreams, he is essentially in the fifth paranormal dimension, except that he cannot explain it to himself.

If you have recurring dreams and that you dream about yourself several times when you were a child, there is a good chance that you are a candidate for reincarnation.

It is especially important that in your dreams you move in the environment and time of your childhood, because this is mainly about the contact environment "a space filled in the vacuum of antimatter" when you occupied this space as a child.

I reached this place of mine in the vacuum of the past through a dream, I waited on the stairs in front of the entrance to the room where I slept as a child and waited.

I remember that in my dreams, as a child, I walked up these stairs in this house many times out of body.

One day, when I was dreaming, it was the year 1964, I experienced the contact of a round, shining, flashing light on these stairs.
Reincarnation or contact has happened.

Before I died, I was reincarnated from the future back into the past and into my body.

Time does not exist in the fifth dimension, so it is possible to move to any period in a dream.

Dream - possible entry into the fifth dimension
Filled space in a vacuum - time and position
Ghosts - get rid of the fear of ghosts; make contact

to be continued :

Rudi

Every human being has in their physical body the soul of a paranormal entity operating in the human consciousness; it works in parallel with the body soul. Until you make contact with this, every human being will continue to think of some linearity of karma and some sequence.

A paranormal entity is most active when a person is asleep and dreaming. It ensures that a person consciously passes into the fifth dimension during sleep.
Reincarnation always happens in the same body where it all began. If it happens to happen in a foreign body, it is only in it as an appendage and does not work in terms of subsequent reincarnations.

A soul with different attachments can no longer reincarnate. It goes in the direction of the demonic form.
Dementia is the result of a remnant of a stunted innate soul left alone without a paranormal soul; it only has the function of somehow maintaining the functioning of the body. When the body dies, it leaves the body.

Various radiations and signals negatively affect the paranormal world, as more and more deformed physical bodies suitable for reincarnation are created.
The duration of the human physical body is like inhalation and exhalation, so everything is measured in units of time.

Basically, there is one unit in the form of the present since the very beginning of our planet, and everything else comes to life and dies, which is the living opposite of the fifth dimension, where one lives eternally without measuring time.

Rudi

close encounter with the truth - reincarnation - soul - archival niche -
SPECIAL NOTICE!

rudidur

19 Feb.

The American president started the war by recklessly shooting down objects of paranormal origin.
Such a weapon as he has can do no harm to "us", but can only harm himself and other Earthlings.

Khaos

where the wild things are
The paranormal objects were a threat to civilian and commerical aircraft

If a predatory animal was running at you and in your hand you held a weapon - what would your choice be.
Would you let the animal attack you?
Would you use the weapon to attack the animal?

If the paranormal entity is bothered by Earthlings shooting down its craft - perhaps the entity should fly its crafts at an altitude that doesn't pose a flight risk to Earthlings

Last edited:

Rudi

This is not a paranormal vehicle, but a condenser (archive niches) in which there are up to 80 human souls.
They are visible when they pass from the fifth dimension to the physical dimension because of the mission they have.
They are not fighting-minded, they are accidentally seen during the transition to another dimension.
These antimatter entities were created by physical beings on an auspicious planet and have been present throughout history for a long time.
They reincarnate into all physical human bodies and guide us.
They fool the human brain and control the physical body, their by-product are demons, due to the inability to reincarnate again, they are eventually sent to an eternal "vacuum"