I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

Alzheimer's disease: Dementia

The human being; his consciousness is an antimatter paranormal form and is not part of the physical body, although this form is present in the body from birth to death.
The physical body is independent and manageable only with this antimatter paranormal form, otherwise the body would be unconscious.
The human being in sleep passes into the fifth dimension, where sleep is transformed into a dream.
The very transition of consciousness to the fifth dimension means that consciousness moves away from the physical body.
The return of consciousness back to the physical body takes place in the opposite direction.
With age, the physical body increases the risk, switching, and interconnection of body and consciousness.
In case the last connection does not happen, the person remains in a state of dementia.
The connection to this old physical body never happens again.

Rudi

Demon: 1

The human "basic" antimatter entity that guides the physical body and gives man consciousness is:
A human-like shadow shape of gray color, about one meter high,
It takes this form when it merges with the physical body. He has a head similar to my picture of the avatar. It can also change its shape. It moves along the fifth dimension, like a round luminous translucent light 2 to 60 inches in diameter.
Due to contact with other energies or parts of souls and mixing with them, it becomes more and more "demonic" and its reincarnation becomes more and more questionable, that is, it can no longer fit into the physical body.
Her goal is not to stay in the fifth dimension, but to reincarnate into a physical body of the third dimension and live life, but she cannot make a connection.
That demons exist but not the ones mentioned by the church, or rather.

Rudi

Rudi

Alaska:
A woman living in Alaska is a painter by profession.
There on the tree she noticed smaller creatures jumping on the branches.
The trees dried up after one year. She drew seen creatures.
My analysis is that he was in contact with entities of the paranormal form of antimatter.

Ancient entities have existed since the Stone Age of man and have not evolved in an evolutionary way.
They are entities that animate the consciousness of physical bodies or people.
Occasionally they reincarnate into the body and begin to guide the body or our consciousness.
They travel through the archival niches I describe.

Attachments

• 20211028_230541 (2).jpg
    20211028_230541 (2).jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211028_230618 (2).jpg
    20211028_230618 (2).jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 5

Rudi

Human consciousness: a - b

Every human being has two consciousnesses. The consciousness of the human physical body is the perception and guidance of the body; another consciousness that is also present in this physical body is the paranormal consciousness, which is activated when a person finds himself in various depressions, sorrows or struggles for life, or poisoning of the body.
If we estimate the power of consciousness, for example: physical consciousness from zero - up to 10 plus:
Paranormal consciousness from zero - to the opposite 10 minus.
When a person sleeps, this mutual technique between physical and paranormal consciousness, where both consciousnesses are somewhere at zero minus and zero plus, begins hallucinations, where the body begins to accept or perceive the third physical and fifth paranormal dimensions as unreal.

Rudi

My personality: 1

There are two personalities or souls living in my body.
The paranormal soul allows me to live in the next physical body again.
The physical soul, on the other hand, is the bodily soul created by the birth of the body.
The paranormal soul quotes or describes my afterlife, which I then write on forums.
The paronormal soul for me also chooses physical bodies that are in the past.
Posthumous re-life only happens in the past and not in the future!

Rudi

Energy is essentially indestructible, it just transforms and mixes with other energy sources. In order for the physical body to function and move, it needs a certain amount of energy. When the body dies, this energy does not die, it is released into the atmosphere but it is still in the form or position as it worked in the body, it always takes a position and fills the space in the atmosphere in the form of a scheme of the human body.
Because of the disconnect she had in the bubble of her physical body, she moves incoherently and gives the appearance of being a shapeless nebula.
This energy in the night or in the dark acts as an amthymaterial energy and is visible only with IR light.
It is invisible in light because it is illuminated or dirty with photons of natural or artificial light.
I can argue that this energy, which moves the human body more than just energy, guides itself and emerged as a paranormal former human being.
Man moves in the atmosphere the way he does; for paranormal energy, however, when released from the physical body, the atmosphere is an ordinary weightless vacuum.

Rudi

My reincarnation: Year number - 1964

My age is about 10 years. The house I lived in had the number Loka pri M. - 64.

My consciousness or soul, as many times during sleep, left my body.

One day in 1964, my soul was leaving my body while sleeping, I came across an old traveling soul who aggressively crashed into my soul and mingled with it.

The attacking soul, she was about 85 years old, before I woke up she went along with my soul into my physical body.

I am now 68 years old and the attacking soul is still in my body.
My soul, along with the forced soul, is now 153 years old and we work in harmony.

Lately, while sleeping, this soul takes me back to 1964 to house number 64, where we observe the child, that is, myself, and wait for my child's soul to leave the body during sleep, so that I can reincarnate in my body again for a new life.

Art

You have wrote a book enterely by yourself. We have to make your post a little pdf with all you said. It is very clear that is 100% right, we are immortal being, reincarnation over reincarnation, we cannot disappear or died in the religious sens of diying , religious are wrong. But you have publish very goids informations. Somes peoples here wabt to see ghost too, please stay here.