I'm walking with ghosts

Secretman3811

Perfection of the human body.

A man from the point of view of the universe looks like a little more sophisticated animal species. Not long since he was hairy or with a fur of sacrificial animal, today he has a synthetic jacket instead of fur. It is still overgrown by some parts of the body, which is still the remains of the past. Therefore, his body can not be compared to a high civilization body because it is still far away.
The human body has changed over the centuries, the senses that it does not use slowly loses, and the one that needs it changes to perfection.

The most disturbing thing for me is that they show on the movies of some ET the form of a beast of full violence, because the reality is quite different.
ET from the universe that would conquer the earth would be elegant, the skin would have smooth foil, thin layers, six fingers on the arm, which would form the whole of the grip, thin fingers, increased the back of the skull, breathe with the oxygen tablet, talks telepathic.

what you doing is this Astral Projection(out of body) that all u just did.
write back

Rudi

Perfection of the human body.

A man from the point of view of the universe looks like a little more sophisticated animal species. Not long since he was hairy or with a fur of sacrificial animal, today he has a synthetic jacket instead of fur. It is still overgrown by some parts of the body, which is still the remains of the past. Therefore, his body can not be compared to a high civilization body because it is still far away.
The human body has changed over the centuries, the senses that it does not use slowly loses, and the one that needs it changes to perfection.

The most disturbing thing for me is that they show on the movies of some ET the form of a beast of full violence, because the reality is quite different.
ET from the universe that would conquer the earth would be elegant, the skin would have smooth foil, thin layers, six fingers on the arm, which would form the whole of the grip, thin fingers, increased the back of the skull, breathe with the oxygen tablet, talks telepathic.

what you doing is this Astral Projection(out of body) that all u just did.
write back

I disagree with you.

Astral projection is only a theory when it is supposed to happen that the human soul is no longer returned to the physical body! (death)

This is something else since I've been out of my body for more than half a century.

I suspect it is my origin from the other planet.

Rudi

The emergent form of enriched energy that has evolved in the human body and is shaped to its perfection.
Her body served as a model or template.
Let it be so scary, but this is pure truth. Some op. energies take on a model, such as plants, animals, essentially everything that transforms with its growth and can evolve evolutionarily.
Ghosts exist only in the imagination of man because they can not explain these processes.
The human body, animal and vegetation is just an oasis for the life of refined energies, where they get their shelter to hide from the ruthless fifth dimension.

In the picture, energy is compressed by the shape of the human body and, whenever it can be transformed into a mist, another distorted form or nest in another nebula.
Therefore, in the fifth dimension, only "contact" with other forms is important, where they are mingled and changed.
When the body dies, this form reincarnates into another body, which also happened with my body in my youth; the energy took over my body and has been in the lead for more than half a century.
When the body gets sick, it jumps energy while sleeping and returns with stolen energy that greets the body.
I do not need to eat tablets, as well as never visit a doctor, and that's through my whole life.

To be continued:

Rudi

[QUOTE = "Zločin, post: 163870, član: 9738"] Rudi vprašanje?

Ko so v bližini, starejši oropajo energijo mladih med spanjem? [/ QUOTE]
Rudi a question?

When nearby do the elderly rob energy from the young while sleeping?

Exactly !

You can not think of everything that man is capable of

A person does not even know his whole life that in two parts he is body and energy!

TimeFlipper

Rudi a question?

When nearby do the elderly rob energy from the young while sleeping?

Many years ago there was an "old saying" that when an elderly person was dying, young children must be kept away from them..
My feeling is, they didnt want that young child to get upset about the older person (usually their grand mother or grand father) dying in front of them...There was nothing to say that they "drew" energy from young children when they are dying :)..

Rudi

STIK;

Why am I speaking and describing that after the death of the body, when you move to the second dimension an important "contact", and what happens in the next seconds of the process itself, to preserve for perhaps eternal life or the next reincarnation into a new body?

After death, a person leaves the body in the form of a soul and finds himself in a different dimension, in which he also accepts events differently than would otherwise be.

If you die in a home environment or somewhere in an unknown place, say in a hospital, the difference in the very narrow view of perception can be intertwining.

I do not know why it's going to happen that some people can walk during sleep from a sleepy body in a hard sleep phase.
My explanation is that these are people with experiences from previous lives or exits.

"CONTACT", (my personal experience);

When I go out of my body at a certain time, when I'm sleeping, I'll start exploring in the rooms right away (it's happening in my house);
I walk through the wall (I feel no obstacle or pressure); (the place where I walk I do not perceive in my mind to speak - this is my corridor in the second pillar - but I judge the shape and the windows by walking, where I moved, only when I wake up.

I can not think that I always see the forms of a human floating silhouette, which I can hardly wait to attack me and dismount in me, immediately from the physical body.

After one attack, when I was out of the body, a human soul attacked me two months ago (I sent her fairly accurate face of the head in the picture in previous posts); I grabbed her for the jaw and the forehead and literally spattered her to the chest in two parts- she fell to the ground looking from under her forehead and hinged to obey me; But I still remember that I told her, "I'm the king here and get out of here.

My knowledge is that they literally attack and besieged themselves from the body of the deceased, who find themselves in the vicinity, because they may not be all that they are doing, sometimes they encounter the one who walks like me during sleep. The souls also attack, which are almost degassed with various contacts and are only part of the human form.

The phenomenon that in a living body you can walk with souls while sleeping, you have in the plus of jumping back into the body where you are safe, "unless, for me, it still works. After the attack, I first check my mind. There is nothing else came along with me into the body.

When I was a child, it was from the 5th day walk. a soul came with me, who, because of my childhood memory, can reincarnate without any problems, and today this soul writes about all this on this subject.

All I write is completely true, remember, the human soul does everything to regain life again and experience all the beauty of physical life, but it depends on the web of circumstances, where and when to deal with repeatability.

To be continued.